After the summer break

*alarm rings so loud*

"LORD DISICK WHAT IS THAT SOUND!!!!!!" I screamed in frustration.

I am so sleepy i can't even believe that stupid alarm woke me up.

I set the alarm off and threw it away. And oops it almost broke my TV screen.

Oh i can't believe this is the first day of school. After a long peaceful summer holiday. And i'm not even excited to go to school today and meet all the people who deserves to win an Oscar because these people in my school are mostly really fake.
'AND THE AWARD FOR THE BEST LIARS GOES TO ALL OF YOUUU'.
Excluding my best friends Ashley and Taylor. They are the realest, nicest, and the prettiest girls ever!

Oh by the way, my name is Barbara Maxwell.

I'm just an ordinary girl living in Los Angeles. Well at least that's what i thought about myself, ordinary.

I have THE MOST EVIL SISTER IN THE WORLD WHOM I HATE SO MUCH BUT I'M STILL OKAY TO SHARE MY FOOD WITH. Her name is Cara Maxwell. She is one year older than me. I'm in the junior year, 2 more years until i graduate! (Yes i like to think about my future, a lot). So she is in the senior year now and she is graduating next year. My sister is considered as the cooler sister, the bad girl, the hotter sister. Well i like wearing appropriate clothes okay. (To all the pervs in my school). She has been mean to me sometimes since she is jealous because my parents always show more love and affection. They also kinda like to compare her to me. I know it's unfair for her, but instead of partying on Saturday nights, i stayed and did my homeworks. As in return from being the less favorite child at home, she's trying to get all the attention she can get in school and try to outshine me. But i'm okay with that, since i'm not a social freak who's trying to get everyone's attention.

And back to the reality.

-

So i showered, brushed my teeth, had my toilet breaks, and i changed my pajamas to black t-shirt and skinny jeans. I am ready for school.
My books, check!
My laptop, check!
My backpack, check!
My shoes, check!
My attitude? Check!

I walked down the stairs and went to the dining room where my sister is already there. If i forgot to mention about this, my sister has the thickest eyebrows ever, literally she's been doing "eyebrow game strong" for her entire life. Her look is so special and one time a modeling scout asked her to become model 3 years ago before she started high school. But she rejected.

"Hello sweetie." Mom said.

I sit down and the table are full of white breads, NUTELLA, strawberries and some kiwis.

"So are you excited for today? It's first day of school." Dad asked.
"Of course!" Cara said.
"Sure." I said.
"Honey. Isn't this the dress you wore to the night pool party? Why are you wearing it to school?" She asked cara.
"Well, school is my kind of party. I'm such a good student you know that right?" She said with a sarcasm smirk.

Sure it is, one big giant hormonal party.

Ugh yeah sure. She always study for a test AN HOUR BEFORE. And now she's wearing a super short red dress with red lipstick and thick eyeshadows. It looks like she's heading to the strip club with that outfit.

We had finished our breakfast and dad dropped us to school. Both of us stepped out of the car and everyone, EVERYONE stared at Cara and whistled at her. I walked directly inside the building (since nobody gave me any of those whistles, not like i want them...)
I'm trying to find Ashley and Taylor and there they are standing in front of Taylor's locker.

"Barb!!!!! I've missed you a lot!" Ashley said.
"Oh my gosh finally!" Taylor said.
Then the three of us do a group hug.

"I like your new hair, short blonde hair do looks good on you tay!" I said to Taylor.
"Your eyes looks even more beautiful with your hair blonde, even with those glasses." Ashley complimented.