The Begininning

This Is The Life Of A Doug          

An ordinary man makes friends with a terrifying beast

 I am Doug. I am an ordinary man. Who is friends with a terrifying monster. My friend is a wild wolf. I often visit him when i'm not at work. I don't know how we ever became friends. I was at a gas station, then he emerged from the forest. He looked terrible, patches of fur was missing and he was trembling. I approached him slowly at the time I thought that he was a stray dog when we first met. So whenever I needed gas I went there with dog treats, he would always wait for me there. I liked the company. Even though we couldn't physically talk to each other I knew that he trusted me and I trusted him.

 We have been doing this for some weeks now. I would stare at the stars in the dark night and he would devour the dog treats like he had eaten nothing. He was getting healthier. I'm happy for him but, what happens when he can finally get food on his own. Will he need me to bring him his meal each day. It was the last day I finally came. He didn't show up. "He doesn't need me," I whispered to no one in particular. I heard rustling then he came. I knew that he was my friend.

  I was staring off into space of how I met my best friend. The wolf. He has no name so I should start thinking of some names of instead of calling him he. I sighed out loud. "You tired of working long hard hours?" Jonty said with a smile. A colleague that always worries for me. I never talk to him in particular. "Sure," I say without looking at him. As the clock strikes 11 it is time to go there I thought as I left my small cubical. Leaving Jonty questioning me.

 I go to work 30 minutes early because it takes me 25 minutes to drive there. I just got off the highway until something bad happened. My car lost it's power for some reason. All the people in front of me stopped too. People started getting out of their cars shouting at their vehicles. "Like that is going to help," I sighed looking at all of the frustrated people. Might as well call a tow guy. I reached out toward my phone. "Huh why isn't it working?" I said with my voice starting to tremble.

 Police started coming in on bikes from everywhere with a mega phone. "The power has gone completely out and the internet so far we can't contact anybody." A adult male cop said. " Please remain safe we will escort you back to your home's." He continued.

People started to rage they started chanting things all at once. Gun shots were heard.

 Things were getting chaotic "they are starting an upraise," he whispered to himself. He heard someone breaking into his car. "Huh," he shouted in worry. Since all the lights were out he couldn't see the person. The shadow of the person blends in with the night. The person finally got the door open. Doug was completely stiff things completely wandering his mind for what is going to happen to him.

 The door was finally popped open. The figure was entering the car, then suddenly something grabbed them from the behind. "Snarl?" Doug said out loud. Something was tugging at him clothes. With their mouth? Doug immediately knew who was trying to save him. It was "him."