Keith's Backstory

Keith was staring up into the dark night sky. No one wanted to talk because everyone was thinking of an idea. He sighed heavily wondering how he got into a mess with these people. Before the blackout he was out with a group of friends getting icecream. Even after the blackout they were all together, they even got into one of their apartments. They were scared outside they were cops and riots. They wanted to know why the power went out and how they were going to live but the cops didn't do anything. There weren't that many of them, most of his friends were scared. They couldn't call their parents and they were afraid to go home since the riot was outside.

All of them left for food except Keith. He was going to keep the place safe. The girls said it would be easy for them to get into places. He just kept quiet and listened to his friends. He woke up 5 hours later everyone was still out. The riot was gone and even the police were gone. A couple minutes later a girl came out from the door of the apartment. It was one of his friends, she was had scratches and was out of breath.

He froze just staring at her. He finally moved towards her helping her where he took a nap. She said that they went into a giant abandoned mansion. The gates were open and they going to get some supplies. When they went inside the door was unlocked. They got a bunch of food and water to last all of them a week. Then some dogs the mansion's owner had found them. They were attack dogs and she was the only one that got out. They still had some supplies and they can't go bad. She gave him the food she got away with and cried. She saw the others go down when she was running, 5 of them left 1 came back. The girl stopped crying and stopped breathing. He was started to cry she only had one can of pears. That was all she could get away with and she tried her best. He closed her eyes and he walked out the door of the apartment.

Then her was wandering a random apartment building. Seeing if any of the doors were open. He couldn't open break anything and didn't have that much physical strength. Then he found an open door. There he found an oversized "dog," Chun, and Christopher sleeping. He laid down on the floor with them and went to bed.