FOOD!

Hallelujah! We have fooooood! 

"You know what I have noticed about this group Keith?" Chun asked Keith. They were walking back from the mansion into Saybaked Street to get onto the highway. It leads to some streets that have stores on them so they can take what they need. "DOUG SMILED AT YOU MORE THAN ONCE BUT WITH ME HE JUST BLANKLY STARES!" She screamed. She whispered screamed. She would die of embarrassment, if Doug found out. "What I thought that poker face was just because he was thinking," Keith said confused. Chun nodded her head vigorously showing she was obviously annoyed. "Yeah when I asked him about it he said I have the ultimate poker face." She did her best expressionless stare and Doug voice. Keith tried hiding his laugh in. Doug and Urban were a few feet away from. Walking in the back as usual. "Just try staring at them make sure they don't notice," she glared at him.

They try staring back at the bizarre duo. Doug blankly staring at nothing and Urban walking with a gigantic stick in his mouth. Doug almost tripped a couple times since he wasn't watching he was going. They turned their heads back. "How can that thing smile at you and not me," she sneered at Keith. Man she gets mad quiccckkkk and at nothing too! Maybe she has a crush on him he did save her after all. Doug is 23 and Chun is 16, 7 years that's a big gap. "I think he has a man crush on you." Chun said with an annoyed look on her face. She picked up speed when she was walking and Keith finally snapped out of thought. Since she was walking way faster Doug and Urban caught up to Keith. "Come on we are going to lose her," Doug said calmly and started at Keith for a response. Keith blushed at Chun's comment and sped up to where Chun was. Doug shrugged and looked at Urban.  

They continued walking until they saw a big sign that said Welcome to Saybaked Street. There were a bunch of cars blocking the street. All the stores were blocked up with boards or items from inside. "Dang what happened here?" Keith said. Windows were smashed cars were broken down for parts. "I thought this was a safe community, this is worse from when we were in the city." Chun said in disbelief. The amount of food was not enough for them to have to walk through the city and on the highway. They were in a little town and the highway connects to Sunbaked Street. It was nice it had home owned businesses. Everything was ripped apart for parts or people trying to break into somewhere. "The city was so big I guess we never noticed. I mean we are apart to blame to we broke so many things to get something. We even stole from other people and slept in their home." Keith started to freak out. He was no worse than a criminal. Breaking into a person's house and stealing from another person's home. 

He crouched down and started to hold his head. "What's wrong with you," Chun asked. She is starting to freak out since her colleague is scaring her. "WE ARE NO WORSE THAN CRIMINALS!" Keith cried into the palms of his hands. It sounded like a lost child looking for their child. Chun started crying too. She was on the floor bawling her eyes out. She realized it too from people she was disgusted with when they still had power. She was one of them too. While all of this was happening Doug has been awfully quiet. They both stopped sobbing and looked at him. Urban was laying down by his feet. Doug was ghostly pale, his eyes had the darkest look in them. He was clutching onto something in his front right pocket. Chun had the guts to finally speak up. "Doug?" Her voice was scared due to the deadly aura around him. "Are you okay?"

~oOo~

Thank you for waiting the long wait for this short chapter. TT_TT It took me forever to type this and when I actually read all my stories in a row their very short. I just get excited to post new chapters. Looks like my 500 word limit ( author's not does not count the story is at least 500 words unless I tell you ) still seems likes it's short.  Oh well I'll  make them longer.

<3,

ChibiMagicMaster