Synopsis

Margaret Winchester had no plans on continuing the work of her father or her grandfather. She wanted a safe, normal, apple pie life with a white pickett fence and everything. No monsters, no ghosts, no demons. The most conflict she was comfortable with was arguing over eggs at the grocery store.

Her father William had taught her everything but when he died under suspicious circumstances, Margaret took it as a divine sign to get out of town and she didn't care how much her aunt Mary or uncle John protested.

Hawkins, Indiana was supposed to be safe. A small town a stones throw away from the city with no crime and no abnormal deaths or disappearances. But when a kid, Margaret used to babysit goes missing on his way home and her friend Nancy says she saw something without a face, Margaret pulls out the old hunting journals and shotguns and gets ready for whatever's in store for the small town.

Margaret thought she could run away from her family motto of, "Saving people, hunting things," but it seems determined to follow her wherever she goes.

{ Author's Note! }

{ I thought I'd give another crack at doing a ST fic

{ I thought I'd give another crack at doing a ST fic. I didn't really like my last one and that's why it was deleted but this story is also a way to go back into SPN fandom. }

-WimbleMimble