Chapter 5 pt2

Sanzu-God damm it Idiot,Put the god damm pill in your fucking thought.Or else my tounge will go deeper in their.He said showing a hint of blush on his face

Takemichi Then swallowed the pill akwardly because he just thought of what they have just done...

Takemichi then went walking slowly turning to his bed

Sanzu then cassuly stared at they boy.His d*** got hard just by looking at him.He felt once again turned on by the boy.

Sunzu then was walking to the boy.He went from behind him.He was holding takemichi's hips.Slowly tangling his hands down takemichi's abs.Takemichi then looked at him shocked and more flusstered then he was before...

Takemichi-What the hell are you doing...he said flusstered

Takemichi then tried to push sanzu's hands,while glaring at him.

Sanzu then rolled his eyes and let loose of his hips making his grin disappear.

Sanzu-Your no fun.He said sad and disappointed

As sunzu was headed to the door making him halfway out.Takemichi then suddendly said blushing

Takemichi-Sanzu....He said turning around again.while facing him

Takemichi-Sanzu...c-can you....he said flusstered looking down on the floor.Ashamed of what he was about to say..

Sanzu then turned to look at takemichi.sanzu was waiting for a response.He examined takemichi tone and the way he was acting,he looked up and down and then noticed that their was a big lump on his pants....

Sanzu then noticed what was happening.He then grinned..

Takemichi-Can you...he then pointed at his large lump on his pants.

Sanzu then smirked

Sanzu-What do you want....He said grinning

Takemichi then was emmbarrased.

Takemichi-Oh you know what it it is .he said stuttering..

Sanzu-Oh come on,I wanna hear you say it~.He said while his grin was getting wider.

Takemichi-Oh cmon dont make me say it!!... he said looking flustered

...........
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
Back whith the hoe

Kukucho  was sitting down in the couch while the hoe was on top of him dancing and looking all sexy

Ran and koko were sitting in the corner while rindou and mikey were drinking and talking about business.

With ran and koko .....
Kukucho  was sitting on the bench counting his money when...

Ran-Like,sanzu is taking to long......

Koko then looked up to him and stoped counting his money...

Koko-He really is...He said crossing his arms while sitting down with his legs over each other.

Koko - Lets go on and check what he is doing.He said while standing up.

Ran then quickly but smoothly got up and started walking without anyone noticing.

As they were going down the stairs and heading to Takemichi 's room....
They opened the door not ready for what they were about to see next..............

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Helloo...
I am very happy that this book has gained alot of views(from my perspective)
I am also very happy that some other people were putting my book to their top list and making it more popular so ty!!!!
Hope you enjoy my next story and find out what ran and koko are going to see.....bye!!!