Rararara vent (sadge)

Took a test from an app about depression, I got severe depression lol

There's a lot of things I could do about it, but my mom won't do a thing about it. After I broke down and started going off, saying I think I have depression.

"You don't have depression."

Okay, I'm no longer going to talk about it, and if I do, it's because you made me frustrated and or forced me to talk about it.

Just wanted to play a game after I cleaned up a bit, I even completed some homework. Still, ended up getting hit because I accidentally dropped a cup that had no water in it👍

I want to go home, but I'm already there. It just doesn't feel like home.

I want to cry but I feel like there's no point in doing so because I always get told to shut up of I'm too loud and I gain nothing from it.

The only time I cried my heart out was when I wasn't feeling well, my stomach was hurting and I just wanted to go to my room and lay down.

I went to my mom's car and waited there. For an hour. Cried and cried with my dogs with me, then tried to sleep, but I was uncomfortable and every minor thing made me want to cry even more.

She treats her own boyfriend better than me. And I'm her daughter. It's not tough love if your own child doesn't feel loved or safe around you.

Whenever she's near me, I'm scared she would hit me or find a way to nitpick at something I'm doing. She would just pass by like nothing.

Whenever she yells my name I get scared thinking I forgot to do something, and would end up getting hit. She just wanted me to get the remote that was an inch away from her.

Trying to brush it off as nothing when I mention it is hard. I end up wanting to cry because it's very difficult to live with.

But then again, I just unconsciously force myself to think, "Other people have it worse."

I can go off on how bad my mom treats me, but just forget halfway though.

I've almost forgotten most of my childhood and only the bad memories.

I don't even remember most of what I did last year without being reminded.

But I honestly feel a lot better typing this out into words.

I still feel like crying, just not as much anymore.