Missing him.

So, if there is anyone left reading this, it'd be nice to know. I'm so sorry I haven't written. I've been working and doing school and chef training and I swear I have to squeeze even a shower into my schedule. It's ridiculous. So, if anyone is left reading this, pm me.

Emma's P.O.V

"I hear a little girl!!!" I say, earning a giggle from Ava as she comes running to me from the stairs.

I catch her and scoop her up into my arms, kissing her cheek and tickleing her tummy, earning fits of laughter from her.

"O-okay! S-stop!" she stuttered through her laughter.

"Oh, alright." I said, putting her down. She ran to the table and sat down.

"those are some cute pajamas you got her in." I said to Paige.

"Yup, she's adorable." she said, making her way over to the pantry. She grabbed a can of mixed fruit and split it between her and Ava. She sat down and they started eating.

I sat at the table and said,

"So, Paige, how was your night?"

"Weird. I actually slept for once." she said.

"what about you Ava? How was your night?" I asked.

"Good. Did you know that my daddy is awmost here?" she said. This made my eyes wide and caused Paige to almost choke on her food.

"Ava, honey, what did you say?" Paige asked her.

"My daddy is almost here. Daddy told me in my dream last night. He's on his way.

Paiges eyes got wide and watery. She dropped her fork and ran out of the room.

"Ava, your daddy came to you in your dream?" I asked ava, sitting down next to her.
"Yeah, he told me not to worry, we'll be togefer soon." She informed me.

"Uh-oh"

"What's Wong? Why mommy cry?"

"Because sweetie, she misses your daddy very very much. You stay here, I'm going to go to go talk to mommy."

I followed where Paige went, finding her in the bathroom. I knocked on the door and said,

"Paige? Its me." I could hear her sobbing through the door.

"C-come in." She said. I went in, closing the door being me and sitting next to her on the edge of the bathtub.

"Don't worry, its all gonna be alright." I said, wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

She sobbed into my chest. It hurt seeing my big sister like this. She is so Strong, nothing could break her before this happened.

"I just miss him so much." She sobbed.

"I know."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Paige

When I was younger, about 16 years old, I used to wish for something bad to happen to me.

A horrible sickness that would land me in the hospital, bad car accident, maybe even someone molesting me. I didn't care, just something bad.

Why, though? Why would I want something horrible to happen?

Because I wanted all the attention and sympathy that came from it. I was jealous of all the people that had horrible things happen to them.

All I wanted was attention. I was the middle child, nothing exciting ever happened to me, and I never got the attention.

All I wanted was someone to pay attention to me.

Nothing has changed.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

I miss him. I miss him so much it hurts. Words can not express how much I miss him. In more ways than one.

He was my other half, my soul, my lover, my everything.

And now he's gone, because he is too damn worried about everything else.

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

Oh my god! I can not believe that I haven't written! So sorry, but is there anyone even left reading this? Like, seriously. Even I would be given up on this book.