Don't. Touch. Her

Chandler

Blood. That was all that i saw. I was spitting up blood from all the punches i took to my jaw and i think i was bleeding from my leg. I couldn't really tell anymore. 

"So, are you ready to tell us where she is?" Kayla asked me. I spat out some blood and looked up at her.

"Never." I sneered at her.

"Well, it's either you tell us where she is, or we kill you." Zac said. I looked up at him.

"Fine. I will take you to her, but on one condition." I said.

"We have you tied up and you  want to make conditions with us?" Kayla said

"Yes." I answered.

"Fine, what is it?" Zac asked me.

"I will tell you where she is as long as you promise not to hurt her." I told them. I can not let them hurt her.

"What? No! She killed our mother!" Kayla yelled.

"Then hurt me. Take it out on me. DO NOT hurt her!" I yelled.

"Not gonna happen!" She yelled.

"Look, i can take you to her, and she will apologize and tell you what happened, or you can kill me, and you will never know where she is." I said.

"But what is the point of taking it out on you?" Kayla asked. 

" Well, by hurting me, you hurt her and, therefore, you get your revenge." I explained.

"Fine! But before we leave, i want to see you suffer just a little bit more." Kayla said.

"Fine. You can do whatever you want to me; You can break my soul, take my life away, beat me, hurt me, kill me, but for the love of god, Don't. Touch. Her." I said, before getting one more punch to the jaw and a baseball bat to the stomach. 

"Get him up. Let's go." Zac ordered the two guys. Allison, Lauren, and I were ripped up from our chairs, taken to a car and shoved inside.

Paige

All of a sudden, i heard tires roll up. What is going on? I made my way to the window and looked out. I saw Zac, Kayla, and Allison get out of a black van. 

How did they find me? They're mom was bit and i had no choice but to kill her! They're going to fucking kill me!

Chandler

We were here. I can't believe it. After working so hard for so long, i'm finally here. I will finally see my wife and my baby girl. 

Everybody piled out of the van but i just sat there and stared at the house. The house that held my family.

I was pretty weak too, bruised and bloody. Lauren and i's hands were tied behind our backs, which made it hard to get out. 

My door was opened by one of the guys that beat me, i think is name was Isaac. He grabbed my shirt by my shoulder and pulled me out of the van. Pretty harshly, might i add. 

"Ow!" I said, sucking in a breath and falling to me knees, too weak to stand on my own.

Isaac grabbed my arm and yanked me to my feet. 

Paige

I put on a t-shirt over my tank top and slid my feet into my slippers. I grabbed Chandlers sheriff hat and placed it on my head before making my way out of my room and downstairs to the living room; where i found Emma, Maggie, Glenn, Beth, and Lucas. We piled in front of the living room window and peeked out. 

We watched as a big,  buff guy opened the van door and yanked someone out. It looked like a girl, and her hands were tied behind her back.

The other door was opened by another buff guy and someone else was yanked out. We all tried to get a good look as this person fell to their knees and were yanked back up. I think it was a guy.It looked like he took a beating. Once he was back on his feet, he looked over her and we could see his face.

We all gasped. 

Everybody looked at me.

Oh. My. God.