"Don't cry mommy"

Chandler

"NO! PLEASE DON'T!" Is what I woke up to in the middle of the night.

I sat up in the car, I was sleeping in the backseat. I looked through the windshield and saw four huge guys, one pinning down Allison while she squirmed underneath him, two of them held guns to Zac's head. He had his hands up and his eyes were wide. You could tell he was scared. Lauren was passed out sitting up against a tree, one guy putting a bag over her head. 

I tried to hide, but Zac noticed me and looked my way, causing two of them to look at me.

"Shit!" i said, searching frantically for my gun and trying to lock the doors. I found my gun, but i dropped it and it fell to the floor of the car once again. Before i could grab it, i was pulled out of the car by my waist.

I struggled to get free, but he wouldn't budge. Suddenly, a cloth was pushed against my mouth and nose. it smelled funny, kind of like a hospital.

And then it all went black....

Paige

"Mommy! Look what i made." Ava said, holding up her drawing. It was of two taller people and a smaller, shorter one, Two girls, and one boy, holding hands and standing in front of a house.

I put down the laundry basket i had on my hip and took the picture, kneeling down in front of her.

"Ava, honey, this is beautiful." i said, looking up from the drawing at her. "What is it a picture of?"

"It's us" she told me. 

"What do you mean, baby?"

"It's me, you, and daddy." she said, pointing to the people when she said who it was. It was then that i noticed the brown sheriffs hat.  

It broke me. 

I dropped the picture and fell to the floor. I sat with my knees up to my chest, crying. 

"Don't cry mommy." Ava said, running up to my side and hugging me. She buried her head in my neck and cried, rubbing my back with her small little hand.

I leaned my head on hers and ran my hand through her hair.

"It's okay baby, mommy's okay" i said, sniffling and chocking back the tears.

Chandler

I woke up tied to a chair in the middle of a dark room, tied to a chair. I looked at my surroundings and saw Allison and Lauren sitting tied up next to me.  

Where was Zac? 

"Finally! I was beginning to think that you were dead!" someone said from the shadows. It sounded like a girl. 

I could make out two figures in the darkness. 

"Who are you?" i asked.

"Your worst nightmare." The girl said. 

"Well can i at least see what my worst nightmare looks like?" I asked.

"Fine." The girl said.

The two people stepped out from the shadows, shocking me.

I gasped.

How could they?