Ch.4 Chan's room(18+)

Warning~ explicit scenes coming up! From tumblr!!

"What?" The girls yell out at me. I sigh and sit down on the couch. "calm down. I know. it's crazy..." There is a loud silence that surrounds us. The girls all slowly come and sit next to me. Soyeon grabs my hand and hold it. "I'm so proud of you my little love." She smiles sweetly and hugs me. "I mean if you really want this, go for it. Don't hold back just because of us. We'll be alright." Solar joins in and tells me. The girls all nod and chime in. "Of course we'll support you." "We'll always be here." "You should do it." I smile and look down trying to blink away my tears. Failing I start to sob. "Aww its ok." "don't cry." "Hey on the bright side. You'll be surrounded by hot dudes." I look at Jennie with a confused face. "what?" She asks blankly. "Yah, you idiot." Nayeon yells out and smacks her arm. I laugh lightly at her comment and stop crying. "You got this! Fighting girl!." Ryujin yells out and tackles me...

Time changeeeee~

I'm finally getting to the last box of packing. I sigh and sit on the floor. I flop down on my stomach and scroll on my phone. As soon as I turn on my phone, Jennie barges in. "Yah, want anything from the store?" I sit up and smile at her. "No, i'm good thanks." She smiles devilishly at me and giggles. "I knowwwww. I'll get you condoms you're gonna need it with all that man candy around youu." My eyes widen and my face begins to burn up. "YAH GET OUT" I yell and throw a pillow at her. She quickly runs away and I sigh. I get up and shower. Not noticing the dings from my phone. I finish up and grab my phone. Checking my messages immediately.

From Jennie<3

I put the condoms in ur purseee. Love yaaa~

From Nayeon:)

Yah I saw Jennie sneak condoms in ur purse. Don't do anything naughty!!

From unknown(do you want to save as chan?)

Hey Love! It's chan. i got ur number from the big bossss. I wanted to see if ur free tonite so you could join me in a chan's room. Lmkkkkkk :)

As soon as I read the message from Chan, he starts to call me. "Hello?" I say when I pick up. "Hey love! Did you get my message?" He says full of energy. "oh yes I was showering so i barely saw it noww haha." I say shyly and sit down. "Oh.. so is that a yes? Are you busy?" I smile and laugh. "Of course I'll join you Chan. I'll meet you at the company." "Ok see you then" He says and hangs up. I start to blow dry my hair and get ready. I decided to go a little darker around my eyes with some revealing clothes. Just a little cut see through and cropped but it's fine. He won't mind. I hope ;)

 I hope ;)