Stressful Week

Next morning arrived and I rushed to reach college so that I could meet Emily and see why she was so stressed...

Reached college and I seen Emily sitting in one corner of the class... I rushed toward her and sat besides her...

I just look at her and said... "What happened dear..."

She looked at me and burst out in tears.... I hugged her and tried to calm her down... Aftr a few minutes she stopped crying... Thn I asked her again... What's the matter please tell me... I can help you only if you tell me about it...

She looked at me and said...
"She was like you need to meet my dad now..."

I was shocked and was scared to death... She had told me about her dad and how strict he was... So I was a bit scared yet asked her... Why what happened all of a sudden...

She said the story from the start...

Yesterday after talking to me she had kept her phone on the table and went for bath....
She didn't know why but her dad went and started checking her phone...
So he seen all the pictures of both of us...

As she came out from bath.. He slapped her... And asked whose this guy...
she said he's my friend from college... He's a guy from out group and always roams with us...

So her dad asked her... But why are your pictures mostly with him only and not with the rest of the boys...

She told him... That she liked me...
So her dad asked her are you both dating?
She said no... We are not... I just like him as he's fun to be with... He doesn't know about it...

At this point I stopped her and asked her... Why she lied to her dad... She said if he knew we both dating thn today with me he too would come to college and it would be our last day in college...

I got more scared as now I knew I would have to face him next...

But Emily continued... Saying...

Her dad said he wants to meet me and check whats so good in me... Call him for lunch on sat... When I'm home...

Emily told her dad ok...

Today is monday... I told Emily to clam down nothng will happen I'll handle everything....

Front of her I was acting so confident so that she doesn't take stress... But really saying I was shit scared...

Neways I told Emily to give me the details of her dad his likes and dislikes and stuff... So that I could prepare myself for Saturday...

She said ok...

Now each day there is not a moment where I'm not thnking of whats going to happen on Saturday and how will I manage the things...

Full week of stress and couldn't even eat food... Nor sleep at night... Somehow the week passed by... I prepared myslf for the big day...

And I left for her home...