𝟐𝟑- 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆

NAMJOON POV

Tapping my feets continuously while in stress looking at dad who was holding a serious look going through some files which wasn't visible to us but then suddenly two men entered in meeting room without even knocking so I looked at the direction just to find Lee Taecyeon and Lee Jae Kyung.. Which made my blood boil I quickly stood up in anger

Is dad now planning to replace us with them?! This sudden thought run through my mind.

Dad:- Settle down Namjoon.
(he said to Namjoon more like a warning)

Namjoon:- So you can replace us with them?! Is that what you are planning?!

Dad:- (gets up in anger after hearing Namjoon looking in his soul)
Shut The Fuck Up And Settle Down Kim Namjoon!

Namjoon:- First answer m-
(he gets cut off by Suga)

Suga:- Settle down peacefully don't be a noisy ass Namjoon..
(he demanded in his deep horse voice)

Namjoon:- (slightly glare at his dad in anger then looks at his hyung while settling down)

Suga:- Dad be fast.. Am sleepy already..

Dad:- So Lee Taecyeon and Lee Jae Kyung am taking back all the controls you have on Kim Industries.. Wook Cooperations.. As a CEO ship.. It will be taken back from you by me.. All that companies I hand over to you went down within a month.. And that's a great loss to me.. Am blocking your black card as well.. I don't want you to be spoiled brat..

MAKNAE LINE POV

After Namjoon Hyung sat down we were frustrated at the fact that these Lee fuckers are here.. But after what dad stated we were in complete shock.. No it's not reality.. It's a dream right?!

HYUNG LINE/ BTS POV

Did dad just- Why it's so hard to digest..

We all looked at dad finding him all serious about his decision and some how satisfied and proud with what he said.. Great-

Lee Taecyeon:- Dad what-? You are joking right?!

Dad:- (looks at him with serious cold face)
Do I look like one?! Joking person?.
Lee Jae Kyung:- No- Mr. Lee it's alright.. I guess you are right.. You don't think us as your sons anymore.. Or maybe you forget about your own brother..

SUGA POV

This Lee Jae Kyung knows how much dad loves his best friend and blackmailed him but one thing he didn't knew was He Is Right Now Surrounded By 7 Mafia Prince And 1 Mafia King.. We have done enough of blackmails to our prey..

I smirked at my thought and continued to enjoy this drama

Dad:- Well you didn't hear me all out I guess.. You will be given one company.. Which is going with many problems.. You need solve each and every of them and try to build it up in some rank.. Work hard and earn money how My sons Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook Do.. Each and every minute.. My successful company will be given to them taking away from you.. Because they worked hard enough.. Meeting dismissed..
(gets up while adjusting his coat and makes his way out of meeting room)

MR. LEE POV

As soon as I walked out of meeting room.. I found someone standing out at the entrance and I knew who it was..

Dad:- Y/N..
(smiles looking at her)

Y/N:- (comes back in her sense)
Yeah-

Dad:- Happy?