We Need The Truth

~ROBBY POV~

"Are you sure she's going to fall for this?" I asked as I stood outside her apartment door, Miguel, Demitri and Eli on one side, and Tory and Sam on the other.

"It'll be fine," Sam said. "You go in and get her to open the door, make sure that sh lets you close it, and then we'll all sneak in and sneak attack her."

I sighed, and said, "Fine, but if she beats the shit out you guys its your own fault."

No one said anything, and I knocked on her door. Surprisingly, she opened it right away and smiled slightly. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

I shrugged. "Just wanted to see you. Can I come in?"

She nodded and let me in, heading over to the couch. Once her back was turned and I ushered everyone in. I shut the door and she turned back to me, her face dropping. She looked at me betrayed as she looked for a way out.

"What the hell are all of you doing here?" She demanded slowly walking around the couch to get away from Sam and Tory.

"We need to talk to you about Silver." Miguel said.

Her face paled, and she booked it to the door, I saw Miguel go after her, and reach his hand out and grab what he could, which just so happened to be her curls. Without thinking, he yanked on her hair, dragging her back over to him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," He said and he quickly let go of her hair and grabbed her arm.

He handed her to me, and I sat on the couch with her on my lap, my arms wrapped around her waist. She struggled, and grunted cursing at us.

"You dick! You stupid mother fucker!"

"Hey!" Sam snapped. "Watch your mouth."

Athena went silent and everyone sat down. I looked down at her hand and quickly grabbed it. "What happened to your hand?"

She said nothing, making me worried.

"Athena," Eli said. "What did Silver do to you?"

I expected a reaction. I expected her to break out of my grasp and punch Eli in the throat. I expected her to do something. Suddenly, her shoulders dropped and her face went blank.

"I'm sorry," She said. "I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry! I didn't want to! I didn't want! He made me do it! Please, Eli, he made me do it!"

"What did he make you do, Athena?" He asked softly.

She didn't answer, but kept repeating, "He made me do it. I didn't want to. He made me do it. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." over and over again.

"Sam, call your Dad." Miguel said worriedly.

"No!" Athena shrilled. "Don't call Dad. Please don't call Dad! Please, Sammy."

Sam didn't say anything, though her hand hovered over her phone. But with one look at Athena's face, she dropped her hand.

"Athena," She said gently. "I need you to tell us what he did to you. We need the truth."

Athena glanced around at everyone, and when she turned to look at me, the dam broke, and she began to sob.