Anime

One afternoon, Anika and Bonnie were in the kitchen eating pizza.

Bonnie: Whatcha wanna do today?

Anika: Hmmm. Idk... Ahh I know! watch anime and eat a lot if candy!

Bonnie: That's a good idea... but where will we get the candy from and who's room will we watch them?

Anika: JEAN! JACK! MANDY! COME HERE PLZ!

*hears faint piano music*

Anika: OH GOD THEY'RE WITH THOMAS THE TRAIN! *Thomas busted through the ceiling and the 3 were singing wonder pets remix.*

Jean,Mandy,Jack: WHAT'S GONNA WORK? TEAM WORK!
*thomas threw up enormous bags of candy. There was 7bags of sour pach kids,5 bags of butterfingers, and 3 backs of everything else.*

Anika: THANK U!!! BONNIE U SHOULD PUT PAJAMAS ON AND GET BLANKETS CUS UR SLEEPING IN MY ROOM TONIGHT!!! *puts on triforce pajamas and throws candy in room* (Anika and Bonnie are boyfriend and girlfriend if u didn't know ●3●)

*mins later Bonnie walked in the room and sits next her*

Bonnie: Well what do u wanna watch? *stuffs butterfingers in face*

Anika: How about Kill La Kill? It looks like a good anime.

About two episodes later they thought it was amazing.

Anika & Bonnie: BEAT HER ASS RYUKO! DESTROY HER WITH YOUR SCISSOR BLADE!

Mandy: WTF ARE U TWO WATCHING!? U PERVS!*stuffs skittles in face like a boss*

Anika & Bonnie: *explains to her what the anime is about*

Mandy: YO MOHICANS COME WATCH THIS WITH US!!!!!! *Buddy, Jack, Jean, Foxy, Morgan, Freddy, Springtrap and the other fnaf gang. But Kawaii, Thomas, and Shrek tried to get in but they blocked the door with illiminati that mlg dipper and Mabel summoned*

They watched the whole season of Kill La Kill. They all cried at the end and got all depressed till the characters came out of the tv.

Mako: RYUKO - CHAN WHERE ARE WE!?!?! WHO ARE THESE CUTE PEOPLE?!?!? *pets Buddy*

Ryuko: idk.... hey u with the tiger tail... where are we?

Anika: *fangirl screams in head* YOUR IN FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S LAND!!!! :D WAIT IS THAT SENKETSU!?!?

Senketsu:*realises* WAIT U CAN HEAR ME?!?!

Anika: yea. I'll brb *runs to bed and grabs Nenketsu (my version of senketsu)

Anika: He's just like u Senketsu but he's a green sweater.

Nenketsu: Hi Senketsu :D

Senketsu: Yay I have a friend :D*Both shift into human form.

Everyone ecept Anika and Ryuko: o-o *Kool aid man busts through wall*

Kool aid man: MLG!!!!*summons Mona Jesus*

Mona Jesus: How's it goin?*rape face*

Balloon boy: OH DEAR GOD SHE FOUND ME RAINBOW MERMAN SAVE ME!!!!!!
*rainbow merman busts through wall and carries bb away*

Anika sets fire to the intruders.