MLG SON!!!!!

Mandy, Buddy, and Anika were doing the crab walk stalking balloon boy cus they knew he was up to something. They followed him till he went into a room and a deep voice was heard.

"Your in my swamp now..."

So they pointed their fingers like a handgun and bust the door open. Only to see BB, Shrek, and pimp elmo smoking 420 while throwing money at Iliminati Dipper and Mabel, who were flying on Kawaii.

"I got this" Mandy said while getting a staff out and sending the room on fire.

"Where'd u get the staff gandalf?" Buddy said while eating shrek's hands.

"Magica" she said while doing jazz hands.

Foxy came through the wall on a rainbow Pegasus and both of them were wearing mlg sunglasses.

"MLG!!!!!! BEAT THAT SON!"

"NOPE" Anika said, tackling the Pegasus and killing it, eating it whole and putting on the sunglasses.

"GET REKT NEWB" she said pulling out a missle launcher and shooting Kawaii who was trying to get to Foxy.

*airhorns* and no scopes everywhere killing Chica in the process.

*everyone realises and backs away slowly hoping spock wouldn't come and destroy them all.*

THE END.
SORRY THAT THE STORY SUCKED AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT WENT WRONG IN THE STORY. I TOLD U *PUTS MLG SUNGLASSES ON* I SUCK AT WRITING.*AIRHORNS*