Why...

Lol this is really my mom when she gets angry lolz ( my mom's name is acutely Nicole lol x100)

AnikaViernes: GUYS WE NEED TO ESCAPE SOMEWHERE AND HIDE FOREVER CUS MY FAMILY IS HUNTING ME DOWN AND IF MY MOM SEES U GUYS WE WILL ALL BE DESTROYED!!!

Xopotatoe: Oh god we need to go now!

MeMadInFandomLand: ON IT!! *packs random things, everyone does as well*

Anika: MOM WAIT FOR US!*all Mohicans and fnaf characters pack*

Fangirl10000: Otay we is ready to leave right sis?

Jean: yup

Crayoniel: Wait where's kawaii and Alexi Viernes?

AlexiViernes and Kawaii: OH DEAR GOD FUCKING RUN MUMS HERE!!!!!

*Our mum busts through wall*

Me Mum:*riding a red forwheeler; demonic voice*HERE'S JOHNNY!!!!

Me mums bf: LET'S GO FORWHEELING!!!! >:D

Anika and AnikaViernes: OH HELL TO THE NAW I AIN'T REPLAYING THAT ROLLING DOWN THE MOUNTAIN THING AND GETTING CRUSHED!!! (srsly that actually happened yesterday I almost broke me neck :l )

Xopotatoe: RUN!!

Everyone:NOPE*PUTS ON MLG GLASSES AND PULLS OUT SHOTGUNS* NO SCOPES EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

Springtrap: YO MAMA SO FAT SHE'S A MAP OF CALL OF DUTY!

Bonnie: YO MAMA SO UGLY WHEN SHE LOOKED IN THE MIRROR, HER REFLECTION SAID I'M OUT!

Jack:YO MAMA SO SHORT U CAN SEE HER LEGS IN HER DRIVERS LICENSE PHOTOS!

Chica: HOW DO U EVEN DRIVE THE FRIEKEN CAR!!

Me Mum: *takes 560 damage*

Buddy and animeYukiforlife: 420 ILLIMINATI BLACK HANDS BITCHES!!!!!

Foxy: FINISH HER OFF MONA JESUS!!!!

Me mums bf: who da hell is Mona Jesus ●3●

Mona jesus: THEIR ONE AND ONLY MLG LORD AND SAVIOR!!!!*summons puddle and lady gaga and ragyo(in kill la kill if u didn't know. She melests girls) emerge from it*

Ragyo: come here anika's mummy*rape face and runs up to her and grabs me mum but the collar and drag her into space while doin a crab siance dance while humming. HMM HMMM HMMM HMM HMMM HMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Lady gaga: *summons thomas the train and Justin bieber*

All three: IT'S RAPING TIME!!

Me mums bf: o-o naw.... NAW!!!*FLIES TO THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA ON FORWHEELER*

Everyone: MLG!!!!!!!!!*INFINITE AIRHORNS WHILE SMOKING 420 AND NO SCOPING EVERYTHING*

Anika: I'm givin birth bitches!

Everyone ecept Anika: O-O WAIT YOU WERE PRG
EGOS?!?!?

Anika and Bonnie: YUP

*Anika gives birth while doin the crab dance. 2 fabulous mlg children, a male tiger and a female bunny.(obviously) names the tiger Marco and bunny Mina (sorry peeps I had nothing else in mind)*

Marco and Mina: Sup mlg mum and dad! :D

Everyone: :D XD SO FUCKING CUTE!!!!!

Shrek: their mine now...

*Anikas protective mother instincts kicks in... growls and istantly kills Shrek with iron tail*

Everyone: :l

Pikachu: pika pika :D

Marco and Mina: CAN WE KEEP IT !?!?!?

Bonnie: yes

Everyone: yay!!!!!!!!!!