Day 5

I'M BACK ON THE ROAD BABA GRILLS, I HAD TO READ THE WHOLE BOOK, AGAIN! YAY.

It's already 7.AM, some random trumpets are starting to burst out of nothing. The last remain players wanted to took off the speakers to shut the "alarm" up. But they realize, then they can't hear what the creator talking about. So the only one pick is to wake up, normally, an get some free coffee. The first ones who arrived in the main lobby was Leonardo and William. Leo was already cooking, and he started at 4.AM. He wasn't tired than the others, he had too many enegry, maybe from those sugar cubes. A few minutes later more players came down. The british boy started the day with a plan.

-So, did y'all slept good?
-No, i slept like crap.
-...I can still feel the neddle inside my leg.
-..Okay? So, wait. WHERE'S BRANIMIR???
-NO WAY!

Sebastian, Gilbert, William started to run upstairs to his room. But he wasn't in the room, they checked one floor upper, empty. The only one room, that exist here, are the male bathroom. BOOM! Branimir sleeping on the floor, covered with some ketchup. He was eliminated. But luckly, they found a knife next to him, wich means free fingerprints. The detective duo took the weapon with them, Sebastian just stood, and looking out of his head. 

11A.M, Main floor

Meanwhile downstairs, Leonardo almost burn up the whole kitchen, with his pasta. But Bojan and Chae-Yeong saw the cook was doing something magical. They looked each other, looked back, with a blank face. The woman started speaking

-YOU IDIOT. YOU ALMOST BURNT DOWN THE WHOLE PLACE WITH YOUR GOOFY AHH PASTA.
-MI SCUSI?! IT'S NOT JUST AN "GOOFY AHH" PASTA! IT'S MY LIFE, MY WIFE!
-Psst, Yeo, this man is not normal.
-He lost his braincells, i bet.

The assasin duo left the kitchen, and started heading to the Library. Where was camping Stepan. Planning alone, with his friends, the roaches. The two assasins, saw what is he doing, they sat next to him, and started thinking too.

-Sooo, you guys are the assasins, right?
-Yes daddy, UwU
-Don't listen to him. He's an idiot.
-So, what's the plan my comrades?
-That's the point. We need you too for that must work.

The evil trio was doing very good, but the other side, they don't. This day can't get worse, right?

I give up this. I'm tired :,D
Atleast i wrote here too, this was lastly updated at the end of August.
BE HAPPY!