Chapter 4:

Ana "why isn't she awake", Masha "she says she doesn't want to go", Ana "today is literally the last day of school before break", Masha "I told her that", Ana "I'm not doing this",

It wasn't purposely, Avery wasn't feeling good, she had been crying but Ana and Masha were both unaware of that. Ana "babe let's go, you have to get ready", Avery "I really don't want to go mom", Ana "what's wrong. Have you been crying", Avery "I feel very weak", Ana "why didn't you tell one of us", Avery "you would be mad", Ana "I am not mad honey, I just wish you would have told us", Avery "I'm sorry momma", Ana "honey why are you so red", Avery "I don't know", Ana "Avery Kozobrod how did you get this. What is this. These marks", Avery "I don't know momma", Ana "what did you touch, did you use a different soap", Avery "no I used yours", Ana "then why does your skin look like this, baby you are all red, and these marks. You've been scratching way too hard. These bumps", Masha "what's wrong", Ana "look at our daughter's skin", Masha "honey what happened", Avery "I don't know mommy", Ana "she's having an allergic reaction for some reason", Masha "did she use another soap, did she eat something she was not supposed to", Ana "no she said she used our soap", Avery "momma", Masha "it's spreading to her neck", Ana "honey take a deep breath for me", *Avery struggles to take a breath", Ana "we need to go to the hospital now, she's having trouble breathing", Masha "honey get dressed", Ana "just leave her like that", Masha "she's barely dressed", Ana "and we don't leave she will stop breathing", Masha "Srna's calling me, I'm going to be late for work", Ana "is your job important right now or our daughter's health", Masha picks up the phone, Masha "Srna I can't come my daughter is having a very bad allergic reaction and I we have to get her to the hospital", Srna "okay thanks for letting me know", Ana "we need to leave right now", Avery "momma", Ana "it's going to be okay baby", Masha called a cab and we left straight to the emergency room. Masha "babe just give them some space", Ana "I can't breathe", Masha "she'll be okay, but we have to let them do their job".

"Are you Avery's parents", Ana "yes, is my daughter okay", "your daughter is fine. Her reaction was severe, we gave her a dose of medicine to help break down the hives, and the irritation. She's stable, might have to keep her overnight", Ana "please no way, Christmas Eve is tomorrow, I don't want her here", "if the hives go away, she will be able to leave", Ana "okay thank you". We spent the first hours of our day in the hospital, "you should be all good to go kiddo", Avery "where is my momma and mommy", "they are in the waiting room", Avery "momma, mommy", Ana "thank god, are you okay", Avery "yeah", Masha "come here, I was so worried about you", Ana "do you know what caused her reaction", "actually I ran some tests on her, this just happened, nothing triggered it actually. I am still unaware of what could have triggered, maybe the dirt on her body could have caused it", we finally got home.

Ana put Avery to sleep, she had been so exhausted and tired, there was a knock on the door, Masha "I'll get it baby", Ana "okay, I am going to take a shower, I am so tired", Masha "okay", Masha goes to the answer the door, "who are you", Miss Rivera "I am Avery's teacher, I was a bit concerned because I did not see her at school today considering it's  the last day", Masha "she got a bad allergic reaction and we had to take her to the hospital", Miss Rivera "I am so sorry to hear that, these are her school pictures, there is no homework for the vacation", Masha "thanks for bringing them, have a good holiday", Miss Rivera "you too", Masha returned inside and joined Ana in the shower. Ana "who was at the door", Masha "her teacher came to drop off her pictures", Ana "so I know we didn't speak about this, but this is Avery's biggest gift", Masha "you bought her a dog", Ana "why not, I thought it was good for her to kind of have like her own dog and it could be like a therapy dog", Masha "it is so cute", Ana "lol, it will be dropped off Christmas morning", Masha "okay". After showering we went to bed very early, we had been so exhausted, we just wanted to go straight to sleep.