Drugie

Aged up to 25

Y/n pov

It's 12pm where is finn,my thoughts got ahead if me and was thinking something happened to him.i look outside our window and see the headlights on.i dash downstairs and get outside.

I look through the window and see finn half awake,and the inside of the car is trashed. Please don't tell me....

I somehow get finn out of the car into the bedroom.I go back out to the car to see if he had left anything in there,and he did.He left two baggies...

I quickly go back in the house and into the kitchen throw them down the drain,and watch as they go down.I finally go back upstairs and finn isn't on the bed anymore,I heard gagging noises from our bathroom snd see him throwing up in the toilet.I head over to him and rub his back,if he wasn't high right now he would be in the corner crying....

After he got done throwing up, I finally get him to bed.He pulls off his pants and shirt and sleeps.I get in bad and turn over to look at him,he always peaceful when he's asleep.I feel tears in my eyes as I watch him,I can't believe this is what he's been doing the past couple of weeks.I don't know what will happen if victor and Oliver find out,I don't know what I will do.

The next morning finn Still sleeping as usual,I go upstairs and make breakfast.I get the boys from their rooms and they run downstairs.I go back to my room and hear the toilet flush,I knock and finn opens it looking better than last night

"Hey,you good?" He asks me,I don't know what to say.Right then and there I start bursting into tears,he hugs my shoulders and kisses my head."Finn,I know you've been doing drugs,why didn't you just tell me?" I look up and he shrugs."I don't know,to make the pain go away I guess...".Pain..what pain does he mean..

"What pain babe?"." The directors are saying they are going to throw me off and won't let me make my movies,and then they said if my films keep going downhill they'll blow me off".I can see the guilt type of look in his face,he's never done bad on a film,why now?

"I'm sorry,i-i just wanted to do good for you and the boys"he looks down at me and I kiss his lips."Whatever it is I'll always be here for you finn."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah"

A/n:two last sentences are inspired by the can scene in Stranger Things #BYLER💗