Party

An hour before

Ivan's Pov

Isa's been running back and forth for about an hour now.

"Isa it's going to be fine."

"Yeah you'll do great."

"Thanks bebé. Ivan."

"I don't get a bebé now. Didac you have to leave."

Isa laughs. Finally showing some emotion, she's been a nervous wreck almost the whole time. Unless we weren't in the building, but if we were.

"It's just this is crazy. I've never done business business. My parents have always done it. Some of the biggest influences are here and elites."

"It'll be fine. You'll do great. You always do great."

Didac tells her kissing her fingers. She smiles.

"Well I'm out of here. If you need me call. If I don't see you before good luck. See you later."

I kiss her cheek walking out.

"Bye Ivan and thanks."

"No problem."

Closing the door behind me. Ugh I feel sick.

Patrick used to do things like that.

No don't do that.

Present

Walking around, there are a lot of famous people and influencers. I see why Isa was so nervous, but she'll do great.

I see a couple of girls looking my way. Usually I'd at least try to talk to one to get my mind off, but since earlier I can't bring myself to even think about that.

"Andrea."

I look behind me seeing a olive skinned, grey eyed, black wavy hair. Girl. She's really pretty, and looks very familiar.

"Yes dear."

"When's your new movie?"

"Oh you know I don't spoil things."

"You're no fun. Where's Patrick?"

"I don't know. Do I look like his body guard? No, if you want to know, text him or go look for him."

"You never make my life easy."

Rolling her eyes the boy walks away. Is there a chance that Patrick is a different Patrick? Yes, but is it possible that it's not? Yes.

Now looking around I go up the stairs.

Patrick

I've been talking to old friends I haven't seen in years, and honestly it's relaxing. I feel like I can breathe. I guess, because I haven't felt like myself in forever, but now I feel free.

I excuse myself going up the stairs to try and find Andrea getting a better look.

I feel hands on me and being pushed into a room before I can react.

"What the hell!"

Ivan

Finally seeing him again makes almost all the work I made on moving on go down the drain, but when I get my breath back I'm now angrily dragging him into the room I've been staying in.

"What the hell!"

How is he the one that gets to say that?

"What the hell. That's all you've got to say?"

Both

Hearing Ivan's voice makes me want to cry in relief. No, no, no.

"Ivan."

He says my name so softly it's like music to my ears.

I don't know what to say to him. I've already told him what I needed to say.

"Patrick."

He says my name in anger.

"Ivan why did you bring me in here?"

What the fuck.

"Patrick I get hit by a car and you leave you left me a fucking voice message. You didn't even tell me to my face. You remember that fight we had before? You left saying how I can't make decisions for the both of us, yet you can? What the hell, Patrick! I made a mistake many when it comes to you. My biggest one is probably. No, it is hurting you. You're right to blame me even if you don't. Patrick I hurt you and I hurt you for so a very, very wrong reason. I'm sorry I'm so so sorry. I was coming after you to fix this, but you had given up."

I find my fingers wiping tears from his eyes. Cathing myself I hurriedly put them back to my side. I don't understand why he sounds so mad and broken at the same time.

His touch was, so warm and his eyes was still, full of sympathy and hurt. Now turned angry when he put his hands back.

"I didn't give up Ivan you asked for space. I gave you space."

I should have know that time was going to come back to bite me.

"I wasn't in my right mind. I was just trying to hurt you, because I wanted someone to have pain like I did. I will always be sorry for that. You tried everything to help me and I'm so thankful. I don't know why I couldn't have just been grateful for it. I wish I could go back."

Ok I'm done listening to this.

"But you can't."

Patrick moves to go for the door and I hold his arm and push him back. Holding him here.

"But I can't, so instead I will spend the rest of my life wanting and begging for forgiveness. Proving myself to earn them."

What is happening. He. Ugh. Why does he have to be so confusing. Why does he have to be so close.

"Who said I would let you?"

"Patrick. I know I've said this before but I love you. And after you not being there. It almost killed me. You can ask Isa she made me see a therapist. I still can't even date someone without seeing your face or what you would do. Patrick (I take his face in my hand) I'm in love with you. I will always be in love with you and if you can never be with me again I under-"

I kiss him. Was that the smart thing to do? Probably not, but am I in my right mind right now? No, so oh well.

He kisses me and it's the first time in forever that I've felt comfortable like.

Ivan feels so much more comfortable than the other people I've hung around. I feel like I'm finally.

Home.