Episode 3 "Development of One for All!" Interlude

You read the title Please enjoy 

Episode 3 "Development of One For All!" Interlude

As the name suggests this is a interlude a short chapter not fully filler.

_________________________________________________________

Me (And Ciel) watched over the green haired boy as he cleaned the beach with Allmight < Old man> Ahem. 

The boy seemed to be desperate to complete his goal.

< That boy is working to obtain One for All from The old man  >

"Hm, so this boy will be all mights successor huh?" I chuckled looking down at him. "This kid has a hell of a journey ahead of him huh?" also is it really appropriate to call the Number one hero that?

< Yes, Master it seems like that, will you help him? >

"What kind of teacher would i be if i didn't help the kid out, I mean if he activates that power in his current state he'll burst at the seems!" Rimuru laughed saying that rather morbid thing aloud.

_________________________________________________________

Months passed quickly and the boy made plenty of progress to the point of being able to cary All might on his back!

_________________________________________________________

But that doesnt matter now, As its the opening day for the entrance exams.

_________________________________________________________

Sorry for the shortie chapter, i didnt want to cram the exams with the training ark but also didnt want to touch the training ack tooooo much so this is what you get.

another chapter will be released today or tomorrow depending on how i feel, im currently  rewatching the series so i can be accurate with stuff and its such a nostalgic trip honestly. If you ever get tiered of the new stuff rewatch season one and two, the music always brings me back.

as always

-Spin spining