Episode 2 "Storm Dragon"

LETS GOO 

Next Episode "Storm Dragon"!

Sure do hope you guys enjoy this story i'm pulling out of the part of my brain that is responsible for my messed up fever dreams! please enjoy,

- Of course, Spin

_________________________________________________________

' Before i go rushing into this battle, run me through what you put as my 'Quirk', just so i don't go using a power that i shouldn't '

< Your powers are simply marked as 'storm dragon' use any skills you think apply >

"Seems relatively easy-" Rimuru said  just as that green boy started to run into the fire.

< That child is not equipped to fight this battle probability of death is 84% ->

"KID GET BACK" Rimuru yelled over Ciel, but the boy showed no signs of wanting to stop, maybe the adrenaline kicked in and he was in no control over his own body.

Rimuru sprouted his 'storm dragon' wings and flew quickly catching up to the boy. "Kid-" he said grabbing the handle of his bag "KID LISTEN TO ME" But he hardly showed a response.

"Katchan, Im almost there!" the boy yelled throwing  the bag off his back and subsequently Rimuru.

The boy launched some of the supplies  he had in his pockets at the eyes of the sludge monster.

"KID GET OUT OF HERE" Rimuru yelled again flying next to the green haired boy. Sparks flew all around him and it didnt help that the blond kid was causing explosions to go off.

< Danger >

Rimuru blocked the piece of falling structure from hitting the boy. 'Thank you Ciel'. A gentle <hmph> could be heard from Ciel who was happy to get praise.

But the boy had all ready gotten close to the villain and was desperately clawing at its viscus flesh in a attempt to get his classmate out.

I flew up behind the boy and tried to pull him away because the classmate he was trying to save was STILL EXPLODING STUFF, but he HIT  me in the FACE, not really because i was wearing a mask but STILL.

< Tch >

'Somebody sounds annoyed'

'It may be a stretch but water is a part of storms so i might as well-'

Rimuru summoned a small cloud to form above the fires and put them out whilst begrudgingly helping get the angry boy out of the sludge when suddenly a familiar force dropped from the sky splitting the clouds that Rimuru had formed.

"HAHAHA I AM HERE" the voice yelled and with a simple punch captured the villain and put it in a container, suddenly the crowd started to cheer like this was a show?

< TCH > 

'Somebody is really annoyed huh?'

< How dare a old man like that ruin your chance > Ciel scoffed.

'as long as the kids are safe' laughing internally at the 'old man' comment.

_________________________________________________________

Meanwhile the green-haired boy was getting scolded, me and the blond were getting praised for out gallant behavior.

I was side eyeing the green haired boy (Through my mask of course ), and it didn't look like i was the only one as All might or as Ciel refused to stop calling him 'The old Man' was also glancing at the boy.

I turned to the blond "Her you're not hurt anywhere right?" i asked trying to be as considerate as possible after all this kid looked like he was a junior high student.

"Don't lump yourself with me EXTRA" the boy yelled angrily.

"okay okay geez" i said under my breath sneaking away from the crowd slowly while also retracting my wings back into my usual blue trench coat that was a bit more modern than usual as i had bought a new one from a store, more so i went to the dressing room and copied it for later but thats besides the point.

Suddenly i felt a large hand land on my shoulder though i wasn't surprised as i had felt it coming. Allmight looked down on me "You acted like a true hero today, might i ask your name?" the man said with a smile, while the green haired boy stood beside him awkwardly.

"My name doesn't matter much and all i did was help out a kid my age" i said wafting the hand of my shoulder walking away and blending into the crowd.

_________________________________________________________

Over the next few day while i was walking on the beach i would see All might and the green haired boy training.

<They are preparing for the high school applications related to UA> Ciel confirmed.

"hmm"

<Do you want to watch them?> Ciel asked.

"Sure it couldn't hurt to watch"

_________________________________________________________

WHAT DID I SAYYYY

A third one out in ONE day ahahhahahahahhah, (im going insane)

in all seriousness thank you guys for randomly multiplying it gave me a lot of confidence to work on this, anyways as always 

- its the one and only spin