Episode 5 " The Physical Exam Begins ! "

Episode 5 "The Physical  Exam Begins ! " Enjoy! 

_________________________________________________________

"My goal is to get as high as i can and snipe everything" Rimuru said running through the empty mock streets.

Rimuru sprouted his wings and took flight to the top of a tall building. He raised his hand in the air and called on a lesser form of black lightning.

'Ciel, strike as many as you can without being an ass and stealing others stuff kay?'

< Mhm >

As large clouds formed over the arena the air became thick with static charge. Rimurus hair flowed behind him like liquid moon. 

< 20 points >

< 30 >

 There was giant  masses of fried robots.

<50 points >

_________________________________________________________

The teachers  and staff watched from the surveillance room.

"These kids are showing all the necessary signs of being a hero" Principle Nezu called from the chair that was rather oversized for him. 

"We'll never know if we dont test them properly!" one said pressing a button

_________________________________________________________

The was a sudden large boon sound as a Zero Pointer emerged from the ground, students stood still with fear as it rolled forward showing no sign as stopping.

It aimed a giant punch causing buildings to shake and fall apart.

"Isnt this a bit much for to-be High Schoolers?!" Rimuru yelled from the top of his building as the powerful blast shook everything.

Leaning forward calmly he raised a hand but stopped. 

'Ciel, how many points does Izuku have?'

<Zero>

' I might as well give him this one ' 

< It doesnt give any points though? >

' Not the written ones, but if those teachers are watching they'll know to give him credit for saving people ' Rimuru chuckled at he looked down on people scurrying away.

Even from up here Rimuru could see Izuku staying still with fear .

But Rimuru also saw a girl stuck under the rubble, and it seems like he wasnt the only one as Izuku looked on with a horrified face reflecting terror incarnate. 

Suddenly the boy jumped into the air and punched the robot straight  in the face with immense power.

But what  goes up must come down.

And he was suddenly falling from the high hight needed to reach the robots face.

< Master >

"Im on it" Rimuru responded  flying out and grabbing the boy from mid air.

< The boys legs and right arm are broken >

' I cant heal it now ' 

But the disaster wasn't t over as the robot began to fall forward threatening to crush everybody who hadn't t escaped just yet.

< Mortal wounds will be inflicted to those who dont escape immediately >

"On it" Rimuru responded  again summoning strong winds to push people out of the crash zone. And while he was on it he grabbed the girl who Izuku was trying to save. Now carrying the two of them under his arms like planks of wood.

The boy seemed to have passed out but the girl was well awake but very nauseous. 

Rimuru landed and the head of the robot fell just 20 feet behind him. 

"END OF PHYSICAL TEST" Was called out from a loud speaker.

Rimuru sat down and laid the boy on the ground. looking at his wounds.

"Dont worry young man i'll deal with these two, wouldn't want to be late to the next part of the exam now would we?" An old woman called walking forward, she had a UA pin so Rimuru knew she was staff.

He nodded and walked towards  the gate with other  students who had done the same 

The boy with short black hair and glasses looked on with horror at the sight of the two others.

"Oi" Rimuru called doing a chop movement on the kid's head. "They'll be fine, we still have a whole other leg of the exam, keep your head up and don't start to doubt yourself already" He told the kid. It was obvious that he held it against himself for not being able to help.

"If you got this far then you deserve to be here." Rimuru said calmly, though the mask muffle him just a bit.

The boy nodded

_________________________________________________________

One week Later

_________________________________________________________

Ciel was nervous.

<You got in i just know it! >

"mhm"

< But then why hasn't the mail come yet, i'm sure i put the address on there >

"You did, there is no reason to worry, we live a bit far from the school so it might just be taking time to arrive ." Rimuru said reposing on the sofa. 

Ding dong

Rimuru went to the door and saw somebody  in ua staff uniform, who handed a letter to him with a nod.

Rimuru went to sit down and open the letter whilst Ciel excitedly bounced off the inner walls of his brain.

"Calm down for a second, its just a letter."

Ciel didn't calm down.

Opening the package a small disk came out that quickly displayed a screen.

A projection of All might was shown as he began to ramble a bit.

"You passed with flying colors, and even managed to save two of your soon to be classmates! Because you helped to save multiple people, You gained RESCUE points, 70 " He called.

"You have been welcomed into UA." And with that the screen disappeared.

< YES > Ciel yelled rather loudly

Rimuru sighed and leaned back smiling as he didnt have the mask on. "Passed with flying colors eh?"

He leaned back. "Oh they delivered a uniform as well."

Holding it up to his body it was a perfect fit, and for once it wasn't a girl outfit!

"I got in"

_________________________________________________________

Now it begins! the first season!

Enjoy

- The Myth, The Legend , Spin