Day 4 - Locked In/Out (NSFW)

//TW: NUDITY, NSFW 

Writers Note: This chapter is obviously more mature than the rest in this story, so if you want to avoid reading it, a censored/Relatively SFW version of the story is going to be posted on my Tumblr.

Despite being the Ultimate Lucky Student during his time at Hope's Peak Academy, Makoto Naegi had never considered himself to have very good luck, even now. Luck was a difficult concept to understand, but it seemed that Makoto's life up until now, what with the two Killing Games he was forced into, and the Tragedy having happened, as well as his memory's being wiped, were just a string of misfortunate events, one after the other.

Which wasn't to say that Makoto's life had been completely terrible. After the end of the Killing Game amongst the Future Foundation, society had been on the on and up since then. The Remnant's of Despair were still about, but thanks to the efforts of the Future Foundation, and their new allies, Hajime Hinata and the 77th class, things were going pretty well. Makoto had even succeeded Jin Kirigiri as the Headmaster of the newly reopened Hope's Peak Academy, and this time, things were going to be different.

But even now that everything was going smoothly, and society was going back to normal, some things never change, and Makoto Naegi's luck certainly never did. And because of his dumb luck, he was about to find himself in a very awkward situation.

It was very late in the evening and the students of the new Hope's Peak Academy had gone home for the day. Makoto had no reason to stay out so late, but after the day ended, he decided he would go shopping for groceries on the way home.

Alongside being the Headmaster of Hope's Peak, and choosing to run the academy a little differently, Makoto was also hard at work at the Future Foundation. He worked under his boss, fellow Ultimate alumni, and best friend, Kyoko Kirigiri, the Ultimate Detective, who spearheaded 14th Branch. However, there were talks that Kyoko was planned to succeed Kyosuke Munakata, who had been forcibly retired, as the new Chairwoman of the Future Foundation. The job came with a lot of pressure, but Makoto couldn't be happier for her. Anything was better than Munakata.

Also, on an unrelated note, she was also the girl Makoto was crushing hard for. Ever since she had come back at the end of the Final Killing Game, Makoto had started to catch feelings for the enigmatic, lavender-haired detective. Unfortunately, she was way too good for him, and she never ever broke face, even in the toughest of moments.

With this in his mind, Makoto decided to buy extra groceries for Kyoko as a gift. However, today, things weren't about to go his way. On his way back home, the heavens opened, and a wash of rain came pouring down suddenly, with thunder crackling in the background.

"Oh...dammit!" Makoto cursed, trying his best to shelter his bags so the contents didn't get soaked. Rain hadn't been predicted that day, so he hadn't thought to wear a coat. Shame on him for that one. Makoto tried to power through the rain, but quickly realized; as the shower got worse; that there was no way he'd be able to make it back home before the food he bought spoiled.

Thus, he immediately changed direction and headed back towards Hope's Peak Academy, which was closer to the supermarket. He could just sit tight in his office for a while until the rain died down. It's not like he would've run out of things to do in there.

But unbeknownst to the Lucky Headmaster, this was only the beginning of one crazy ride.

Ever since he was young, Makoto had never thought himself as special. Even being accepted as a Lucky Student at Hope's Peak was like a dream come true for him. But if there were two skills Makoto had that he had complete confidence in, it was these...