Chapter 9

**** Mal's POV ***

I have woke up evey morning feeling sick and crummy. Ben keeps telling me go to the doctors. But I keep insisting that I am Fine.  Even tough I am not clearly. 

  Evie came over and we were just walking in the garden. When the conversation took a derastic turn. "Mal is it possible you might be pregnant?" asked Evie. 

"That idea never crossed my mind. But I guess anything is possible." I sighed. "Good thing I brought these." laughed Evie. she reached in her bag and pulled out a box of Pregnacy tests.

"Really Evie?!" I scollded. "Just take them." she urged. "Fine" I mumbled. 

                                                        ***************

"I am so excited and if you are pregnant hopefully its a boy so Alex can have a friend finally." Evie squealed. "He has a brother and a sister. Plus Michael and Lucy." I replied. "Andy and Michael play together alot and Caroline and Lulu play together mainly." Evie explained. "Times up time to see if I get another Niece or Nephew." Evie sang. 

I walked into the bathroom and just looked at the test on the counter. 

POSITIVE

I was going to be a mom of 2 now. "Its Positive Evie." I laughed. I was immediatly engulfed in a hug by Evie. "You go tell Ben while I start planing how you are going to tell everyone else." Evie plopped on the sofa and started drawing away. The weels in her head were  turning very fast. 

                                                    *************

I knocked on the door to Ben's office. I had the test behind my back. "Come on in." Ben called. I walked in and shut the door behind me. "Well, what do I owe this lovely visit to?" Ben asked in his sexy voice. 

"Well, I have something to show you so close your eyes." I commanded. He closed his eyes and I placed the test in his hands. "Okay, open your eyes" I watched his eyes settle on the test and how they got wider when he realized it. 

"Mal, are you Pregnant?" Ben asked his voice full of hope. "Yes." I was crying now. Ben kissed me and I hugged him like crazy. 

"Mama, why are you crying?" asked Lulu who had snuck in the room. Ben picked her up and I said, "You are going to have a little brother or sister." "Yeah" she laughed. "Do you want a sister or a brother?" Ben asked our little angel.

 "I want 3. A brofer and sista." she babble."I don't know." I laughed. 

                                               ********

It was the next day and I was going in for my first appointment. I also acually looked at my stomache for the first time and realized you could acually see the bump. "I didn't look  Pregnant with Lulu until about 4 months." I wisphered to myself. 

As I entered the room I noticed it look alot nicer than my old doctors office. "Well, let's see what is happening in the womb." the nurse said. 

I looked at the screen and my heart melted. "Well, it looks like you are 5 weeks along and you are pregnant with triplets!" she exclaimed. 

"You are kidding?" I asked. "Nope, that is the reason you can already see the bump." she answered. 

                                       ***********

One thing was running through my mind: Lulu so called this. 

I walked into Ben's office and was greeted by a kiss. "How did the appointment go?" asked Ben. "Good, but I have some news." I instructed him to sit down. "We are going to be having Triplets." I laughed. 

"You are so kidding, right." He asked. "Nope, that's why you can already see the bump." I explained. "This is so awsome." He picked me up and kissed me. 

"Let's go tell everyone and Lulu." I laughed. 

As we were walking down towards Lulu's room I grabbed the notebook Evie was righting in ways to surprise everyone with the news. 

"Lulu?" asked Ben. I saw a figure come running towards him from her room. "Daddy, Mama." she kissed Ben on the cheek then me. "You know how you are getting  a little sister or brother?" I asked. She nodded a yes. "Well, you are going to get 3 sisters or brothers." I laughed. 

"Yes," she clapped her hands. "Do you want to help us tell Grandma and Granpa?" I asked. "Yeah" she screached.  She started running down the hall. "Wait, Lucille." I called to her. 

"Mal, did you tell Hades?" Ben asked. "Yeah, he is on the isle getting his liar redone so can't come to Auradon for awhile so I called him." I recapped.  "Wait here Evie left me something I think would be perfect for this." I answered. 

I quickly ran back to our bedroom and grabbed the shirt for Lulu. It read: BIG SISTER. I put  the shirt on her and we had her walk into Ben's parents study. 

"Grandma, look at the shirt mommy gave me." she squealed. "Let's see Lulu." Belle said. 

"Adam look at this." Belle gasped. "What?" he asked. Ben and me were trying so hard not to laugh outside the door. "Lucille Evelyn Beast where are your parents?" Belle asked. "Outwide da boor." she answered. "Ben and Mal get in here this minute." Belle yelled. 

We walked in and I was greeted by Belle hugging me with Lulu still in her arms. "This is great. Mal how far along are you?" Belle asked. "5 weeks so about a month and a week." I answered. "Dere are free of dem." Lulu laughed. 

"Triplets?!?!?" gasped Belle. "Yes" I answered. "I get four grand children in less than 6 years." Belle gushed. "I want a grandson. You here me." Belle laughed. "We will know in 3 weeks." I answered. 

"Wonderful, drop Lulu off with me tonight at 4:00. We have some planning to do." Belle laughed. "Will do mom." Ben replied. 

                                        *************

"I have to get back to work let me know how it goes with Jay and Lonnie and all of them." Ben kissed Lulu's head and my lips. "Ready to go tell Aunt Evie, Aunt Loonie, Aunt Jane, Unkle Jay, Unkle Carlos, and Unkle Doug." I asked. "Yes" she responded with. 

I knocked on the door to Evie's house and was greeted by Evie herself. "Everyone is in the glass house and the kids are up stairs. Minus Lucy who is with Fairy Godmother, and Michael who is with Mulan." Evie conncluded. "Great, she is the shirt you gave me so, I we need Lulu for a second." I explained to Evie. 

"Lulu go find Unkle Carlos and Everyone and tell them what you told Grandma and Grandpa." I wisphered in Lulu's ear. I pointed her towards the glass house and she took off running. 

Evie and I waited by the door. "Undel Carwols, look at the new shirt Mama gave me." she laughed. I heard Jane ghasp and Loonie squeal. 

"Malificent Bertha get in here." yelled Jay. I walked in and everyone started hugging Lulu and me. "Mal's Pregnant." squealed Evie. "With triplets." I added. 

"No." gasped Evie, Loonie, and Jane at the same time. "Yes, and why does everyone have the same reaction when I tell them?" I laughed. 

"When are we going to find out if I have another Nephew?" asked Jane. "In 3 weeks" I answered. 

"Yes" yelled everyone