Chapter 11

"Well, now we wait I guess." I sigh, sitting down on the bench. We have arrived at the airport and I'm dreading it, "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." he smiles, I'll never get tired of that. We've never classified what we were, as in girlfriend and boyfriend, but for now we wait. Like what Harry said.

A few minutes later Harry begins to leave, having to bored the plane to head home. He stands up sighing and hugs me.

I hold tears back, "It's been a great week and 3 days with you Kody. I'll be back super soon. Don't worry about it."

"How can I not worry? What if you decide never to talk to me again, or what if you find someone else?"

"That missy, will never ever happen." we separate and he kisses my forehead, "I'll see you in a few weeks, okay?"

"Okay." he grabs my hand and starts walking away, his fingers slipping off and he walks away, before walking in through the door he turns and smiles, I return the favour.

I sit on the bench and sigh, these few weeks are gonna be so slow and boring.

Standing up I walk back to my car and drive home.

                                                               ;;

When I arrive back home I'm exhausted, it takes about 2 hours to get to the airport, I rush upstairs and change into pajamas hopping into bed. I grab my phone and click on messages, I tap on Harry's contact to send him a message.

Me: I loved having you here:) you better come down soon, as you said. hope you arrive safely and  have a good sleep. talk when I wake.

My eyes start to flutter shut and I end up drifting off into slumber.

                                                        ;;

"Morning, or should I say good evening."

"Huh?" I rub my eyes.

"Look at the time, you missed dinner."

6:32 p.m

"Woah." I say surprised, I would think they would've woken me up. Maybe I got Harry's sleeping habits.

"Guess I need an alarm clock." I lay back down getting comfy.

Abby hops on my bed, "How was Harry?"

"He was really good. Not as sexual though. Disapointed."

"Why? I you don't want him I'll gladly take him."

"Yeah, no. Mine." I snap, "Now go away I'm still tired."

"Fine, be that way." she closes my door, but leaving a pinch of my door open. I hate that, and she did it to piss me off.

I grab my phone, Harry messaged me.

Harrykins: I just landed, oh and I'm safe so no broken bones :p  and yes I'll be back in a month, unless you want to visit here? it's an option but if not it's all good. see u soon. btw u have a big booty ;)

Pervert, how would he know?

Whatever, back to entries I suppose.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hola children, soy me! omg n0 k. school is ending soon yey!1!

that means more updates whoop whoop!! Im thinking this story will have maybe 30-40 chapters, just enough for my plot to begin and end. I already have ideas for my next story so yes there will be more!

please vote:) can we get this to 5 votes?