3

Tuesday

Mina's POV

Miss I Clasroom

I think I was the only one to wake up, that's what I thought till I saw Jihyo. I detached my body from Tae and went over to Ji.

"Hey", I said sitting beside her.

"Hi, did you sleep okay?", she asked.

"Yeah, but it was hard to you know fall. Cause now we're in the time where we could die any day", I replied.

"I'm positive we can survive if we work together we can", She said.

"But how? We know nothing about what they can do or if the movies or books are actually true", I said.

"I know, that's why I planned on leaving this room to study them from afar", she said.

"If you be doing that I'll come with", Sana said appearing while smoking.

"Then should we split? There's eleven of us. Nayeon and Jeongyeon are the only other two who know how to kill. So if we split into three groups. Actually not that might be bad".

"For now we are safe, let's not rush trying to understand them yet", Sana said.

"I'm hungry", Momo complained.

"There's food in my bag you can have it", Jihyo said.

"You didn't eat yesterday?", I asked.

"I wasn't hungry", she said.

"Jihyo is this is about what those girls sa--".

"It's not I just wasn't hungry", she said give me a reassuring smile.

"Okay but don't starve yourself, you are not fat", I said.

"Hey guys", Jeongyeon said turning the chair around and sat with us.

"I don't think we've really introduced ourselves or actually spoken", Jeongyeon said.

"You know I wish my body is long so I can actually cuddle my own girlfriend but I wouldn't have been able to keep her warm", Chae said pouting.

"Then who's she sleeping with?", Sana asked.

"Oh she's sleeping with Tzuyu, I don't really mind. They have a weird chemistry together", Chae said.

"Oh, are we talking about Yeji and Tzuyu? Yeah, definitely weird chemo. One day Tzuyu just shows up with a girl. They both never told us how they met or anything but we don't ask him personal questions. Cause once he's angry it's very bad", Dahyun explained.

Thank you for that vital information about him Dahyun.

"So are they still asleep?", Nayeon questioned.

"Yeah. Tzuyu's like a mattress. It's so comfortable. I've had experiences", Dahyun said.

I looked over and saw Yeji cuddling with Tzuyu. I'd be lying if I say I wasn't jealous. I headed over to Taehyung who was still sleeping.