5

Continuation Of Tuesday

Mina's POV

Sports Hall

My head is going crazy over who this Elkei girl might be. Enough for him to wear a necklace.

"Hey".

I looked beside me and saw Tzuyu.

"Can't sleep?", he asked.

I just nodded my head.

"Elkie... she was my girlfriend. My crazy dorky girlfriend".

Girlfriend? He took my hands.

"Will you listen to the rest?", he asked.

I looked at him and nodded my head.

"Elkie, she was my everything. I spent 4 happy years with her. Till that day. The day of our 4-year anniversary. A drunk driver knocked her over and fled the scene. She died in my arms".

4-year relationship in secret.

"But I really like you. I really do. Like so much. I'll try anything. I know I won't forget her. But you can show me another way of love... That just made me sound desperate", he said looking down.

Didn't know you were cute. I held his hand.

"You sure you want to do this?", I asked.

"Yes, I'll do my best to be a good boyfriend".

"By being a good boyfriend you can protect me as this zombie thing is here I also need to break up with Taehyung", I said.

"I can easily do that", he said.

Tzuyu's POV

Sports Hall

"Can you now? I just happen to watch you and Taehyung fight".

"Okay, I so had him. He just got lucky", I said.

"Guessing you figured him and Sana thought", She said.

"Yes, but why?", I asked.

"Basically Sana returned without you. And Taehyung didn't care if you were going to die then yeah. Sana punched him. He seriously got annoying".

"Why what happened?", I asked.

"He just kept complaining while I'm trying to patch him up, in the end, I gave up".

"I don't move when I get patched up I'm scared Yeji will kill me", I said.

"Oh right yet you don't know my relationship with yeji", I said.

"Curious too".

"Of course you are. She saved me from suicide. Back when I was 13. I know very young age. But I was addicted to drugs and alcohol. But I'm free now. Also, she's the only one who knew about my relationship with Elkie well from this school", I explained.

"So do you not live with Tae? And the girls?".

"I don't live with Tae. I live with my father who a drug addict and have sex with women. Also abusive to me. But that doesn't matter. The girls. I haven't had sex with them. They would fill in the space of Elkie. I was so used to her hugging me while sleeping and when she died. I couldn't sleep and I had these terrible nightmares".

"I'm starting to think Tae's bad. And you're good".

"Hey, I've always been good", I said.

"You bully everyone", she said.

"Okay yeah, I see where you're coming from now".

"Also so you wanna rethink what you said the other day that you'd prefer to have sex with him over me?".

"Mmh I mean now knowing you haven't fucked anyone other than her I'm sure you'd be good he's a virgin", she said.

"Pft virgin. Did he tell you that?", I asked.

"I assumed. Don't tell me my first kiss went to--".

"Oh baby, he's had sex with more girls than me".

"No".

"At least it wasn't your virginity, I'll take that", I said closing the gap between our lips.

"Now?", she asked.

"As long as you keep quiet", I said.

~ A few minutes later ~

Minas POV

Sports Hall

A breathy gasp escaped my mouth causing him to pull out of the kiss as he was teasing me down below. He planted kisses on the neck before licking the length of it, sucking. I moaned running my fingers through his hair leaning my head to the side giving him more access. He stopped and kept eye contact with me. He put a condom on. I pulled him closer when he entered me with his dick. It was slow but I guess he was letting me adjust to it. I moaned when he pushed deep inside me without warning. He started to pump in and out, increasing his speed. I arched my back when he hit the sensitive spot, my nails digging into his back eliciting a hiss and moan from him. He kissed up from my neck up to my jaw. He slid his tongue into my mouth and now is prodding with him stopping me from moaning so loudly. I pulled away from the heated kiss and lean my head back. He bit his bottom lip before kissing me passionately while my hands explored his body. His lips trailed down my collarbone to my breast. He kissed in between my breast. He planted kisses on my left tit and swirled his tongue around my nipple. He enclosed his hand over my left breast and place a tender kiss on top of my right breast. He ran his tongue over the nipple and closed his mouth sucking slightly as he squeezed the other. I lean my head back when waves of pleasure from my orgasm wash over me. I cummed with him.