proposal

Remus pov,

Today I was going to propose to sirus, as we have been together since our first year at hogwarts. I was nervous to do this as I don't have james or lily by my side like we promised.

8am.

I woke as sirus was fast asleep on my chest and knew, this was going to be my chance to ask his family about the idea. I put him to the side as I got ready for the day, I went to check on harry as he lives with us now, he was still asleep. I walk in the portrait room and see they were awake and talking to each other.

Hey I need to ask if it's a good idea if I proposed to sirus I said. Finally I was wondering when you were going to ask him to marry you reg said. Of course its a good idea I'm proud of you, as your the only one who has been there for him alphard said. Well let's see the ring I want to see how beautiful it is his nana said.

I don't have a ring, I don't know what to get him I said. I know he was always obsessed with our grandfather ring and he gave it to him it should be in my room in the desk reg said. I left and headed to his room and looked in the desk, I found it straight away and left.

Is this the ring you guys were talking about I said, yes it is I was hoping it would still be there regulas said. Well sirus hasn't cleared out your room the only ones he has done is your parents room I said. Oh well it's been so long when will he visit us regulas said.

Not sure I know he's blaming himself for this but I'll say soon I said. We talked for a while before I left as I went to eat breakfast. I hope he would say yes to my proposal as i have wanted to marry him since the day we met each other.

10am.

Harry comes down as I was sorting out the paperwork for the order. Hey Ron told me his parents got three extra tickets to watch the quiditch world Cup final and is wondering if we can go harry said. Yeah we can go let him know we'll be there tomorrow I said.

I will is sirus still asleep, I thought he would be down here harry said. Yeah I want to tell you I'm going to propose to him today I said. Really can i see the ring I bet its beautiful harry said. I showed him the ring as he loved the ring he knew it would be perfect for him.

I get up to make him some breakfast as he was hungry. I see sirus walk down the stairs, as he hugged harry then joined me in the kitchen and gave me a back hug. I have been thinking about introducing harry to regulas later I said. Sure I'm going to go buy some food for the next few weeks sirus said.

Harry would you like to meet regulas later I said, how I thought he died harry said. He did but he's in a portrait upstairs with some more of his family I said. Are you coming too sirus harry said, no I have things to do but go and enjoy yourself sirus said.

I saw sirus looking sad as he knew harry had no idea he doesn't vist his family. He's still scared but I hoped he would start to forgive himself after his parents did that to him. I gave them their breakfast as we started eating and catching up with each other. Sirus was happy to hear about the tickets and agreed we should go and have some fun.

12pm.

Sirus had left to get the shopping done so we don't have to worry about food when we come back. As me and harry were walking towards where regulas would be, he was telling me how excited he was for quiditch next year.

So how come sirus was upset about me seeing his brother harry asked. He doesn't vist them, he's been blaming himself for that night when he found his brother and cousins on the ground it's not easy for him I said. Oh do you think he'll ever vist them harry said, yeah give him some space I said.

We walk in and it looked like they were playing card games. Everyone met harry james and lily son and harry meet regulas, Bellatrix, andromeda, alphard, and sirus grandparents I said as I was pointing to each of them. Wow even regulas looks alot like sirus harry said.