Bottles up

Bottles up

Chapter 3

Eleanor drove to her friends house hoping there was not many there.
She finally pulled up to Maxi's house and climbed out ,followed by her aunt Lina.
When She had arrived her aunt was already home and they talked a bit ,then announcing that her friend was back from Pohnpei and wanted her to visit her aunt jumped up and ran into the shower.
She wanted to tag along because ,Eleanor knew her aunt wanted to drink sakau tonight so she let her.

"El !oh my god ,your so beautiful !"She heard the crispy voice if her long time friend.
She turned to see a running Max as she braced herself for the big hug that she was going to get.
Max held onto Eleanor for some time and Eleanor knew maybe her friend had found out by now about her parents.

"Oh El I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you ,"That concludes it ,she did know.

Her friend backed away now and Eleanor could see the tears that were now running down on her friends now pink cheeks.

"Its okay ...I know."Max hugged her again.

"Come let's go drink sakau tonight and forget all our worries."Max tried on a smile ,Eleanor smiled back.

Her aunt who was standing and watching the two best friends couldn't help but tear up at the sight.
They all hugged making Eleanor's heart lift lighter.

She could feel her parents presence for some reason ,as scary as it sounds she felted grateful.
She's been smiling a lot this whole day and she liked it.

"Let's go ,don't be nerouse there a lot today here but I got us a table in the corner where the lights not to bright."Max says and takes Eleanor's hand.
The walked to the back if the house and all eyes went on them.

A lady had walked up to them and spoke in their Pohnleian language ,"who is this Maxi ?"

"My friend from high school."Max answered still holding her hand.

"Don't mind the stares your getting ,its because your so beautiful."the lady turned to Eleanor,"I'm Maxi's mother ,Mary."

"Nice to meet you."she heard herself say and shook Maxi's mothers hand.

Then Mary averted her attention to her aunt ,"How come only now you come down ?what about last night when we had the fundraiser ?"She knew Lina from Pohnpei.

The two friends walked away from them and found their spot away from the crowd and sat.

When their first bottle of sakau came,Lina had already seated herself when a bunch of their girls came and seated themselves there.

They began to drink and pass and when the mood hit Max and Eleanor catched up.They soon began from smiling to ,lauphing and just enjoyed each others company.

Lina sat back and stared at her neice with a smile on her lips.Her neice had been through to much.
She felted so grateful that Max was here ,now her neice was smiling and shockingly laughing.
Eleanor was a very beautiful girl ,just like her sister Flora ,Eleanor had long and fair hairbut it was blonde.
Still just like her father her neice had the mist beautiful hazel greenish blue eyes ever.All in one.

She could feel the sakau kicking in and she finally excused herself to the bathroom.

After hours of drinking the sakau ,it had finally finished and everyone was getting up to leave  when Max leaned closer to Eleanor and says ,"you ready for the stronger poison."

Eleanor knew what she meant ,it was time to kill the sakau vibe and drink some shots.
It was still 10 so they as well as her aunt drove down to the clubs down in tumon.