Shut up

"Do you ever shut up?" Cashier frowned at you, annoyance prominent on his face. "Blah blah blah. Yip yap about something useful."

You gave him the craziest side eye known to man. He wasn't putting up with ANY of your BS today. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed...

"And when have you ever said anything useful? Genuine question. All you ever say is that I missed a spot."

He glared daggers into your soul. That was attractive. Whatttt.

He was, yet again, hunched over the counter waiting for scoliosis to swoop him up. He was starting to look like the hunchback of Notre Dame, but would you risk your well-being for a silly little joke? Yeah.

"Ya know, slouching doesn't look good on you. Nor will a back brace if you keep standing like that."

"Actually shut the fuck up."

"Sit up straight. You look like a slinky."

"I'm standing."

"You just know everything now, don't you?" You giggled maliciously. Pissing him off wasn't hard. But what was hard was the quarter he took out of the register and threw at you. Hit you right in the center of that jumbo forehead.

"Bullseye. Looking at you is like looking at a walking target."

"And looking at you is like looking at.."

You were at a loss for words. What kind of rebuttal could you use one him? He was the dream guy. (He's a roblox avatar).

You slumped by the window, grabbing a soda off the shelf and popping it open. This was your way of being petty.

"Hey, don't be like that," Cashier roles his eyes at you. "You're so sensitive. You know I'm joking."

You rolled your eyes and stood back up. You grabbed another soda off of the shelf and shook it up. Before he knew it, Cashier was being coated in BloxyCola. His face lit up in anger and mischief as he jumped over the counter, reaching for a soda himself and shaking it up.

"Y/N!" Was all you heard before getting soaked. You laughed and threw your can at him. He picked up more cans and shook em up. He was too slow because you were on the move already.

You ran around the parking lot, screaming like a child. He was running after you. He did a flying elbow on you, pouring the soda all over you. You were drenched.

"When you get back in the store you are SO cleaning the store!" He laughed. You smiled. You pulled him out of his grouchy mood, which was always a plus in your book.

"You wish."

"You will, I'm going home to change."
He started to strut his stuff, giving his best sassy walk. You were a victim of a sassy man apocalypse. You sighed and got up. You had lots of work ahead of you.

sorry ive been gone LOL. I'm planning on coming back for good, maybe. Idk.