Hello, Docter (Ratchet x Femme sniper reader)

WARNING!!!!: LEMON AHEAD. DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU ARE 17 OR OLDER.

It had been ages since the fall of cybertron, or at least that's how it felt. You didn't know why, but something in your spark told you to listen for transmissions that day only for you to hear a very familiar and well-known prime. The moment that he said Earth was the moment you started up your small piloted pod and went straight towards Earth.

Optimus pov:

(It has been a month since young Smokscreen joined....Yet I wonder if any other autobot has read or received our transmission.)

Ratchet: *Optimus, the energon reading should be close to your position*

Optimus: "Sound news, old friend. We'll see if we can find the source."

Bee: "( Prime something is coming towards us!!)"

I looked to were, Bee was looking and saw that something big was coming towards our positions.

Optimus: "Autobots, get to cover."

We all ran towards what humans would call a thicket and crouched down. Then we heard a crash.
Smokescreen was the first to jump out, followed by me and Bumblebee.

Smokescreen: "Is that a space pod?"

Before I could answer, the door opened, revealing a young femme and two minicons. They stumbled out only for the femme to fall over and her minicons to immediately try to stand her up.

?: "I'm okay, guys. The crash just made me stumble a bit."

Once she spoke, Smokescreen immediately lit up and ran to her.

Smokescreen: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "Smokescreen?"

Smokescreen pulled her into a hug while the minicons scrambled up onto Smokescreen as well. As if they were family for so long.

I cleared my pipes to get their attention only for the mysterious femme Y/n to yelp and go into a solute position.

Optimus: "At ease soldier. May I know your designation?"
She lowered her arm and answered my question.

Y/n: "It's Y/n sir. These two are (m/n 1) and (m/n 2)."

Optimus: "May I know what your position was during the war on Cybertron?"

Y/n: "I was a sniper, sir. These two helped both me and Smokescreen during attacks. We were on the same team, and we sort of just became conjux amigas."

Optimus: "Well then, welcome to team prime Y/n. I'm sure you'll be a very big help."

Y/n: "It's a pleasure to be here, sir."

M/n 2: "Y/n, I detect energon nearby."

Y/n looked to her 2nd minicon and then back to Smokescreen.

Y/n: "Are you guys looking for energy?"

Smokescreen: "Yup."

Y/n then led all of us to the energon source, and then we all went back to the base.

At base

Y/n pov:

Y/n: "So these are humans. Quite adorable."

Optimus approached and introduced me to everyone. Arcee seemed a little suspicious about me at first until I confirmed I was an autobot by reciting the sniper feedback pad to her.
Bulkhead was more than excited for me to join the team along with the humans who I suppose didn't know cybertronian snipers existed.
And Bee, well, he was just downright adorable and welcoming. But the bot who really caught my optic was the medic Ratchet. His paint was glistening, and his features were magnificent. He's a little grumpy, but to be honest, he still looked as young as any of the other bots.