Lost Memories. (Orion Pax x Megatronus)

I'm doing it guys....I'm making the best.....and most interesting ship ever....prepare for cuteness, love, and some sadness.

Megatronus quickly shoved the opponent to the ground as the crowd cheered around him. Everyone chanted his name with excitement.

Once the match was over Megatronus left the arena and walked outside only to see Orion running towards him.

Orion: "Megatronus are you alright?"

Megatronus only chuckled "Why wouldn't I be my dear archivist?"

Orion: "I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

Megatronus only smiled before he chuckled.

Megatronus: "Let's go my little archivist. We have much to do."

*Years later*

Optimus sighed as he looked down at the holopad.

It was him and Megatron from before the war. It was Megatron's 100th win in a row and he insisted that they go out for drinks. Optimus remembered getting home drunk that night and then cuddling later on.

Soon Optimus heard a knock on his door before Ratchet walked in.

Ratchet: "Optimus? You alright?"

Optimus: "Indeed old friend, just reminiscing about the past."

*On the nemesis*

Megatron stood in the main terminal room barking orders to each of his Decepticons before he was finally able to stand there in peace as his mind shifted to the past.

*Flashback*

Megatronus sighed as he walked up the stairs to the Iacon hall of records. Orion had invited him saying he needed some help with carrying holo pads he needed to sort and file.

As Megatronus walked in he looked around before finding Orion carrying three boxes of holopads only for Megatronus to roll his optics as he walked over and picked up two of them from Orion's servos.

Megatronus: "I thought I told you to wait for me before doing this on your own."

Orion: "I know, but I need to get this done. Let's go."

*Flashback ends*

Megatron: *growls* "I'm never gonna be free of you, will I, my little archivist? To this day you still plague my mind."

*A few months later*.

Megatron walked through the woods as he listened to the world around him only to see Optimus in a clearing watching the sunset.

Megatron smirked before he walked over and sat down joining him.

Optimus: "Megatron....."

Megatron: "Prime...."

They sat there and continued to watch the sunset.

*Flashback*

Megatronus sat watching the sunset from the rooftop as Orion sat in his lap.

Orion: *Working on a holopad before Megatronus takes it away* "Hey give that back."

Megatronus: "You gotta give me something first my little archivist."

Orion grumbles before he looks up at Megatronus and kisses him before taking back his holopad and relaxing against Megatronus's chest.

*Flashback ends*

Optimus: "Do you ever miss it?"

Megatron: "Miss what?"

Optimus: "us.....just being ourselves and running around cybertron."

Megatron: "Sometimes....but it's my archivist that I miss. And sometimes I get to see him."

Optimus: "Orion isn't here anymore....."

Megatron: "I bet he is."

Optimus: *raises an optic ridge before looking at him.*

Megatron: *looks at Optimus* "No matter how much you deny it. You know that my Sparkmate is still there.....somewhere."

Optimus: "And no matter how much you deny it Megatronus is still in there somewhere."

Megatron: "Orion continues to plague my mind everyday just as Megatronus sowa with you."

Optimus: "What are you suggesting?"

Megatron: "I'm suggesting that we revert back to them just for this evening and live in the past.....like we used to."

Optimus looked up at him before Megatron grabbed his chin and kisses him.

Optimus only hummed as Megatron pulled him closer as they pulled away before Optimus lays his helm on Megatron's shoulder.

Optimus and Megatron just sat together in silence as their servos intertwine beneath the sunset.

Alrighty so I've done it and I honestly think it's cute and I hope you all enjoyed it. Now if you all want a smut between these two then I'll make one. Just make sure to let me know in the comments.

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed it and that you have a great day,  night, where ever you are in the world, hold onto your dreams and post again soon. Bye-bye