Stay the frag away! (Megatron x Femme decepticon)

Y/n watched with her visor up as Airachnid spoke. After Optimus had his memories restored, Airachnid had been getting much much closer to Lord Megatron. Constantly flirting and showing her fangs to him as if that would get him to fall for her. After all, she was a glitch, but since Y/n was one of Soundwaves' many surveillance officers, she couldn't do much to stop it. Even though she absolutely despised it all.

As Y/n walked through the halls, she heard Airachnid talking to some of the soldiers that were there. Instantly, she hid around the corner, keeping extreamly close to the shadow.

Airachnid: "Yes, I did Frag our master. You should have heard him plea for me. Such a magnificent scream of pleasure."

Y/n continued listening to the conversation, only getting madder and madder until it turned to full on jealousy.

Y/n growled under her mask, her teeth barring in anger and pain. She knew Airachnid was full of lies, but knowing her, there is normally some truth to what she says. That being said, Y/n stormed off.

As she silently walked down the opposite hallway, she walked into an old training room. Took off her mask and extra armor pieces, then activated the training holograms.

To Y/n a training room was a rage room and would normally end with giant gashes in the walls, metal scraps falling from the ceiling, fire and sparks flying everywhere and the terminals buttons and activation systems would have dents, cracks, and burns while the wires would hang out. That being said, once she left the room, no one knew of it.

Sometimes, Y/n would quietly laugh at the other bots' reactions that included Megatron's. Anytime he saw what she did from the main terminal, he would get a look of confusion, wonder, please, and slight fear. Like he had right now.

The cons all stood in the main terminal room, and everyone looked at the screen.

Megatron simply stared before he hummed.

Airachnid: "This couldn't have been done by a regular drone of any kind."

Knockout: "Wait, you didn't do this?"

Airachnid: "No doctor, I didn't."

Airachnid: "Breakdown, maybe?"

Breakdown simply shook his helm no while Y/n stood in the corner trying to hold her laughter in as much as possible.

Megatron: "Who ever did this it's not the first time Airachnid. This happens every once in a great while."

Knockout: "Which means someone made another con mad."

Airachnid then looked over at Y/n to see her form slightly shaking, only for Y/n to stare right into her optics.

Airachnid: "Is something wrong, Y/n?"

The cons all looked over, including Megatron, who eyed her carefully.

Y/n then spoke out through slightly gritted teeth.

Y/n: "Nope....All good commander.....please excuse me..."

Y/n bowed slightly before turning around and walking out. She had a recording of every single time that Airachnid ever said she fragged our leader, apparently it being every single night.

As Y/n walked down the halls, she tried to calm herself only to hear slight tapping behind her.

That was when Airachnid started walking next to her.

Airachnid: "You know Y/n I've been -"

Y/n: "Fragging Megatron....yes, I've heard."

Airachnid stopped shocked as Y/n continued to walk.