"What an interesting bot." (Knockout x Mech Autobot Reader x Breakdown)

WARNING!!!! Lemon is present in this story.

I remember seeing him on my first mission from a distance. His flamboyant personality was quite intriguing. I had never actually met the decepticon medic or, as Ratchet calls him, "An excuse of a doctor."

I joined the autobots a while ago, but my main mission was to remain in constant surveillance of Jasper, which meant that I was Agent fowler's guardian while he was here. Like now."

Y/n: "So Agent remind me again why we are here?"

Fowler: "Well, I figured that you could use a new paint job. You've sort of just been driving me to and from work, and I've noticed your armor has gotten pretty banged up, so...."

Y/n: "Well then, I'll get my holoform."

We ended up driving into the shop, and I stepped out with the agent, and he got everything ready.

I was waiting around looking at paint colors while the shop people started bagging and tapeing all of my more fine details.

?: "That color would not look good."

I jumped slightly and turned to see two men in their mid twenties.

Y/n: "I'm sorry?"

?: "That color with that body type no."

He then took the car paint card out of my holoforms hand and put it back.

?: "I would recommend (y/f/c) if you're going with that body type,

I looked at the man, then back at my body.

Y/n: "Hymm, I guess that does look good. Thanks, I guess."

?: "Anytime, tell me, do you know where they keep the paint here?"

Y/n: "I think they manually do it. But I would guess it would be in the second few isles."

The two of them looked ahead at the few isles, and them started walking forward.

?: "Thanks, cutie."

I almost blushed when I heard my holoforms name being called.

Fowler: "Hey y/h/n, got a color picked out?"

I looked up then back at the color and chose a second color that looked good with it and then walked over and handed them the cards and told them the shade I wanted.

And man, was I glad I went with it. The people at the shop had not only done a tuneup but also painted and waxed my form.

However, that was about two Earth weeks ago. The agent decided to get a regular car so I could be of help to the team, but I simply wanted to go on patrol. I was never good with combat, so patrol or simple scout work was my specialty.

Optimus had sent me out on many scouting missions, and right now, I was driving through the woods to do so. It was pouring down rain, which felt quite good on my metal as I vented.

Y/n: "The woods are so calm, I love it."

As I drove through, I heard a scratching sound that urked me when I saw lightning hit a dead tree falling, almost hitting a deer, and it's baby. I sped up and transformed, catching the tree before it could do so.

I grunted with the trees' weight before looking at the two deer.

Y/n: "Don't worry, Mama. I won't let you get hurt."

The mother deer urged her baby forward before nudging my stabilizer and following her baby into the woods.

I watched after them when I heard a voice.