005

Y/n sat in the living room boredly looking around after she'd turned off her game of overwatch abruptly before she'd lost her cool at her repeated deaths at the hands of a skillful Ashe. She stood up for a second tossing her remote on the couch with a sigh.

"What to do what to do." She spun on her heels before rolling her eyes at herself and plopping back onto the couch she grabbed the remote and clicked youtube. scrolling mindlessly through her recommended videos she stopped short at the familiar face covering her screen and clicked the video quickly in curiosity.

"Hello we're back here again with the cast of Beetlejuice and we're going to start this interview off with the beautiful Jenna Ortega who is currently taking the acting world by storm-" The tv cut off abruptly as Y/n dropped her remote on the ground blinking slowly she walked off towards her room in what felt like slow motion.

Finally in her room Y/n grabbed her phone off the charger almost snatching the plug out of the wall as she did.

[Y/n] - Is your name even fucking Evie?

[Evie] - what do you mean ofcourse it is?

[Y/n] - Yeah well i know THAT'S not fucking true because if your name is 'Evie' then who the fuck is Jenna Ortega.

[Liar] - listen...Y/n i wanted to tell you, i just i couldn't find the right time, i couldn't even find the right words say.

[Y/n] - Well now you'll have all the time in the fucking world, let me ask you something, was it all a lie? did you make every fucking thing about you up? DUDE are you even a fucking girl?

[Liar] - no..i'm not a girl but Y/n LOOK our connection it's more than that isn't it? you're different so am i- i can be something for you.

[Y/n] - you. are a sick fuck. YOU KNOW IM A LESBIAN. You- you preyed on me. You lied to me, you've fucking..ruined me.

you can no longer message this number.