PIE!!!!!!

Info

Name: Akari (light) Sasaki

Age: 12

Height: 5'

Looks: Long blue hair that she wears in high pigtails. Has bright green eyes, and is skinny with a nice build.

Clothes: She wears a cut off short black shirt, with fishnet under stopping a little before her waist. She wears short black shorts and knee high brown combat boots. She usually wears an open black buckle jacket with no sleeves. She has 2 katanas at her waist. One is black and blue, her favorite, and the other is black and white.

Personality: She is kind, big hearted, always smiling, and totally random. Even though she's nice, she likes to mess around with people and can have a sadistic side to her. She's usually laughing and joking around during a fight, but when she needs to, she can get serious.

Chakra & Abilities:

Her regular chakra is blue. She has a lot of chakra and stamina. Her healing chakra is green. She's really good at healing. Her special chakra is white. You'll learn more about that later. She is skilled at all jutsus, but her favorite is taijustsu. She is at jounin level (Actually a lot stronger, but let's just go with that) but she never shows her true power.

Marks:

She has 3 dots under her left eye. She has a curse mark on her neck from Orochimaru. But it's different than his normal curse marks. It's an experiment. (She doesn't hate him though. She loves him. She doesn't hate anyone. Yet.)

P.S. I don't own Naruto, only my oc's. PLEASE vote and comment! Tell me everything you like and dislike. This is my first time writing a Fanfiction, and I'm not very good at it. Thx!!!! ^·^