Chapter 24

\Mitch's POV/
When we walked, well ran, into the dining hall, everyone looked over at us. Mitch, you okay? Taylor asked, turning away from Connor. Yeah, just got sorta sick, dunno why, I said, grabbing Jerome's hand and pulling him over to sit by Taylor. She shrugged and pulled Connor into the conversation. So Connor, you know Mitch, sort of, do you want to explain our plan of attack? He turned towards me, all business, no emotions, and explained the plan. After, Connor, Brice, and Taylor had explained the plan to everyone, Taylor dragged me to the side of the room, away from all the people leaving the dining room. Mitch, I think I know why you got sick, Taylor said in a serious tone. I looked at her confused, what did she think was going on? Have you had any cravings lately? She asked. I had been craving chocolate this morning, but I had thought nothing of it at the time. I nodded my head and she paled considerably. Mitch, I think your pregnant, she said bluntly, not trying to soften the blow. I paled and blushed at the same time (is that even possible?!) You think I'm pregnant?! Taylor are you crazy?! I whisper/screamed at her. She just shook her head, staring me straight in the eye. I swear to god Mitch, I'm not kidding, baccas can mate with any gender and Jerome was in heat! Taylor said angrily. Let me ask you this, did he bite you? With his canines? I look at her in shock. How did you know that?! I say while blushing. When a bacca bites their mate, it gets them pregnant! Taylor explains, pulling back my cloak to examine the bite. Mitch, no matter what, you will not be able to participate in this battle, you will be protected at all costs, seeing as you are carrying a very special and royal child (3 to be exact!) Taylor states in a matter of fact tone. I stares the her in shock, I won't participate in the battle?!