Chapter 10

After having been given a PE uniform each the entire class had headed off to the changing rooms. Obviously after they were told where and how to get there. Soon everyone had finished changing and were all standing out on the field much like their new teacher Aizawa-sensei instructed them to do. But Mayumi have to admit, the uniforms at this school weren't all that bad.

 But Mayumi have to admit, the uniforms at this school weren't all that bad

"Mayumi, sip it up." Todoroki had spoken, causing her to turn where he was standing beside her.
"Why?" Little did she know that some the guys around her had slightly blushing after hearing that. Then there were others that seemed to want a better look. However, retreated when they saw Todoroki's dead eyes looking at them.
"You are so careless." He ended up sighing before muttering that.
"I don't understand." She really couldn't because it appeared she didn't realise how attractive she was to the opposite sex. Both her appearance and personality combined.

Truth being told, I never understood why Sho-chan treated me those way some times. Even A-chan and Natsu-nii-chan do the same. They never explained why though. However, this wasn't the time to be thinking about this as the rest of the class had finally gathered and Aizawa-sensei was going to inform us about why we had to gather outside. Although, hearing what his explanation was shocking. "A Quirk assessment test!?" And that was to test our Quirks.
"What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" Chaco was asking this, since it was what happened for all schools at the beginning of the new school year.
"If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events." Had been the response of our homeroom teacher, which does make a little sense. But it seemed to be a surprise to most of my new classmates. "U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes." I think I was beginning to understand why a lot of the best heroes came from U.A. And also why A-chan didn't want me to enter. "You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right?" Aizawa-sensei pulled out a hand-held device that had a list on the screen. "Physical fitness test where you weren't allowed to use your Quirks." It should be the same in every school, regardless. "The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their Quirks. It's not rational. Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating." He had explained this, not as an option but fact. Which it does make a little sense if I think about it a little. "Hiraoka and Bakugo, you two finished at the top of the practical exam, right?" Aizawa was looking in the direction of myself and Bakugo-kun who was standing in front of me. I could feel everyone's eyes now on the two of us. "In junior high, what were your best results for the soft ball throw?" That question had been followed up.
"67 meters." Bakugo-kun didn't seem to have any problems in answering the question.
"Hmm... I think it was 60 meters." I couldn't quite remember but it was a round there.
"Then, one of you try doing it with your Quirk." We were instructed by our homeroom teacher. It was then that Bakugo-kun turned around looking to me, to see if I wanted to do it.
"You can go if you want." I told him, since it looked like it wanted to give it a shot. It was kind of cute that there was this strange sparkle in his eyes.
"You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle." This had been explained at Bakugo-kun stood in the circle with the softball in hand. "Hurry up. Give it all you've got." It was then when the boy began to stretch his arms and stepped up moving his body as he was about to pitch the ball.
"DIE...!" I was quite shocked upon him shouting this as he throw the ball, however, not as shocked when an explosion erupted between his hand and the ball.
"Know your own maximum first." It had been sent soaring across the sky until it eventually lost momentum falling to the ground. "That is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero." Aizawa-sensei held up the device once again that had 705.2 meters on it. This seemed to surprise most of the class.
"700 meters? Seriously!" A blonde hair boy with a black zigzag line going diagonally on his fringe spoke.
"What's this? It looks fun!" A girl, pink all over, seemed to be getting all excited about this.
"We can use our Quirks as much as we want! As expected from the hero course!" It didn't appear that she as the only one.
"'It looks fun', huh?" But they soon notice the change in our teacher. "You have three years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the whole time?" He asked us this. Then a creepy smirk appeared across this face. "All right. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion."
"Huh!?" Even I shouted that after listing to the teacher, since it was beyond shocking for anyone. "We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students. Welcome to U.A.'s hero course!" There were many different reactions to what Aizawa-sensei had said. Some of them had excitement, myself and very few others were getting serious, but for most they were nervous about it. Then there was a single person that spoke up against it.
"Last place will be expelled? But it's the first day of school!" And that had been Chaco-chan. "No, even if it wasn't the first day of school, this is too unfair!" Not that anything she said was wrong at all.
"Natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villains." However, our teacher didn't seem to care as he listed those three things. "Calamities whose time or place can't be predicted. Japan is covered with unfairness. Heroes are the ones who reverse those situations." He came to state this fact to us all. "If you wanted to go talk with your friends at Mickey D's after school, too bad. For the next three years, U.A will do all it can to give you one hardship after another. Go beyond. Plus Ultra." He used the school's motto and lifted up his hand with his index sticking up and gesturing us to come out him. "Overcome it with all you've got." This seemed to have surprised those who were thinking it had been unfair, but it seemed that the class getting serious. "All right, demonstration's over. The real thing starts now." I mean I understand that the teachers have the right to control their classes how they wanted but this seemed to be extremely. However, that didn't matter as I looked down at my open palms that began glowing before turning them into fists, I was ready of this.