Part title

I wake up to the sun filling in from the balcony windows. I'm thinking about the time that has passed and all of me and daniels memories.

But that's when it hit me, what about Aspen? They said they were brothers. I add that to a mental list to ask about later.

I get up, pushing his arm to the side, careful to not wake him.

I start the shower and set two towels to the side.

I ran and jumped onto the bed, landing next to my mate.

"Danielllll wakeee your cute asss uppp" i squealed out moving on top of him. I sat there straddling his back and tickling his armpits.

He rolls over sending me falling into the pillows, cheater.

I rush back up to where i was before and grab his wrists. A victorious grin smeared across my face as his eyes open to see me above him.

"admit defeat bitch" i giggle at him.

———————
Daniels povvvv!!!!!

"admit defeat bitch" she laughs out

"As if i would" I retort at her.

Then my eyes leave her face looking down at her bare thighs that are sitting over my torso, my shirt fitting like a short dress now bundled up at her hips. Her hair flowing around her beautiful face.

I rip my hands from her grip causing her to fall into me, now she's inches from my lips.

I reach up and kiss her nose, and watch her face light up and turn this adorable shade of pink.

"Is that the shower i hear?" i question her while maintaining eye contact.

"mhm" she mumbles while biting down on her bottom lip. Her hands trailed up my arms and to my shoulders, my hands found the curve of her perfect ass.

"I'm going to get in, you need to start getting dressed" she tells me before breaking our gaze and getting off of me.

She stopped in the doorway of the bathroom and slipped her panties down her legs and left them right there on the floor as she pulled my shirt off of her body.

And walked over to the shower, slipping inside. And while i take pride over myself i won't lie when i said i ran to the bathroom.
————————-

I pull my shirt over my head just in time to hear my mother announce breakfast is ready.

Grabbing clara's hand a pull her down the stairs and to the kitchen. I'm wearing some blue jeans and a grey tshirt.

Clara however is wearing some black leggings that hug her every curve, and one of my zip ups that fall below her butt, only halfway zipped so i can see the tank top beneath.

"good morning kids!" my mother cheers, obviously happy we're here.

"good morning mrs hurst" clara responds with a delightful smile that makes one form in my own face.

"oh dear call me Mariana please" she pushes, "mhm and do you like waffles?"

"i love-" she goes to say but i interrupt her, "she loves them with extra syrup."

Her eyes flash at me in a dangerous way and i return her threatening stare with an innocent smile. and i grab her hand and spin her around like the princess she is.

Her light giggle fill the room and she blushes when she realizes that my brother had entered the room. I pull her back under my arm.

Archer has always felt the need to prove his superiority over me by taking what's mine. I watch his eyes float over my mate and i pull her closer to me. Even with her pressed against me, he won't stop looking at her. I reach down and grab her chin and pull her face up to mine. My tongue darts out to her bottom lip, i want more.