Author's Note

So I owe y'all an apology.

I know it's been over a year since I updated but these last two years of school have SUCKED. Being a science major is not easy. It's not that I haven't wanted to write, it's that I just haven't had the energy to do it and I'd rather have the energy to put out something decent rather than just pump out shitty stuff for the sake of reads and updates.

Part of it as well is that I have had many other ideas pop into my head for stories and sometimes the lines get blurred. Most of these ideas are specifically fan fiction which is something I don't usually write.

With that being said I am going to try something new. In the past I have just written and updated once I have a part finished. One of the big things I learned in college is that no matter what the thing is I have always worked best with a deadline. I'm going to be trying that from now on.

On Monday's I am going to post an update right here to "Luna's Salvation" for y'all to enjoy.

On Wednesdays I'm going to update a story I'm writing called "Winter's Melody". My first fan fiction offering is a Soulmate AU featuring the one and only James Buchanan Barnes. I already have the first four parts written and they will be going up this Wednesday with new parts weekly.

The thing is, I like some sense of organization. Therefore, any original works will still be on this account but the fan fiction will be on my second account RezidentNerd so I hope y'all will give it a chance.

I really appreciate you guys who still have this in your library and have been waiting for an update to it. Either way, see you either this Wednesday or next Monday.