Chapter 61

*Ashley's POV*

"Heyyyy" Steph said pulling Jada in for a hug.

She came to me next.

"Hey" Jada responded. I didn't.

Jada picked the baby up and she cooed kicking her tiny feet.

"Your so energetic. Yes you pretty baby" she smiled at her.

"She's a whole lot to deal with too" Steph said sitting down on the bed next to me.

"So what have you guys been up to ?" She asked and Jada looked over at me.

We were just discussing Steph's recent snake like behavior and Jada implied I said something or she would. It was because of me why she hadn't already.

She did not understand why Steph did not want me knowing about my man cheating with his ex and that phone call from the hospital didn't sit right with any of us.

It wasn't like she was the one trying to get with Ronaldo. Her cousin did. My problem was not with her nor her cousin so I didn't know what all of that was for.

None of them owed me any loyalty.

Ronaldo did. Or I thought he did.

"How's your cousin doing?" Jada asked putting the baby down.

"Umm. She's okay" Steph responded shifting uncomfortably on the bed.

"So obviously you know I was not going to leave Ashley in the dark. So mek we know wah really gwaan nuh?" Jada said picking up a brush to brush her hair.

"They just saw each other girl that's it. I told you" Steph replied.

I could tell she was annoyed from her tone.

Her energy was so off and it was screaming fake.

"But that's not what he said" I said joining the convo.

"What did he say?" She asked turning to me.

"He brought her to the house and they fucked" I said getting to the point.

"Well I must've not heard some parts of it" she said and I caught her rolling her eyes.

LOL.

"I'm sorry do we have a problem?" I asked sitting up straight.

All of this was funny to me cause just months ago she was upset at me for not updating her on Kaiser's weird ass behavior.

"Girl don't start with me" she snapped.

"What the fuck!"

"Why are you coming at me? A me tek yuh man? " She got up from the bed.

I heard Jada laugh.

"Yes dem fuck. Couple time well"

"If mi did know a dis unuh a come wid... no. If mi did know yuh deh yah mi nuh fawud ova yah" she added picking her baby bag up.

I laughed.

"The girl juss seh sumn simple to yuh. Look like a long time yuh have dissa energy yah. You should have said something and you mek it look like yuh in on it wid yuh cousin" Jada said.

"Girl whateva. Ashley betta dan bun?" She said picking the baby up.

"Girl-" I started talking but was cut short by Jada.

"None of us are but does that make it okay for you to be a snake?"

"A suh friendship did guh?" she added.