chapter 5

I gasped for air,memories overwhelming my brain. The world started spinning around me and heavily breathing I stood up. How did I forgot that, how couldn't I remember this horrible scenes. I sat on the bed grasping my hair, Shuna and Cass looking concerned. "no...no...no!" How had forgotten, how could I forget. Cass stood up at this expanse. Tears flowing down my face as I remembered every word,every punch, every kick, every abuse. Well, just small glimpses. Horrible small glimpses. Tears fell down my face sliding down my cheeks. Every breath I took hurt my lungs as a million sharp knives. My head still spinning around. Muffled voices around me. Everything seemed so confusing. "Alex...Alex..Alex..Alex answer..ALEX!!ALEX!!" Class shook me with a worried look on her face. Shauna just stared at me worried look on her face. I was drowning. I was dead, but alive at the same time. My hands shook. "Alex... are you ok?!" she looked really concerned. Then everything went black.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I woke up with a heavy headache. I looked around the room only to find Cass smoking a cigarette near the window. "Look who woke up, no one but the sleeping beauty" She said looking at me and then returning to her duty. "Oh my! Are you ok?" I saw Phil who apparently was sitting on the couch the whole time. I sat up, remembering yesterday, my head pounded. "Just...upset, confused" I felt a void on me "empty" A stray tear fell down my face. I felt someone hug me, it was Phil. I pressed my face to his chest and cried. He rubbed my back and comforted me. When we broke the hug he smiled at me sympathetically "Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head. I wanted to be alone. He understood and scribbled on a paper, then, he handed it to me. It had his phone number scribbled "If you need anything give me a call" I nodded and he grabbed Cass sleeve and pulled her out of the place. As soon as the door closed I shouted, I cried. Standing up I opened my supplies for the class and took one of the sharpeners out. I smashed it on the ground and fell on my knees scrambling the broken pieces to find the little blade. As I found it I stumbled to the mirror. I thought about it for a second and memories flooded my thoughts again. And, without noticing I did a sharp slash on my wrist. The pain flooded me, it felt strangely relaxing. I wanted to do another one when I stopped myself. I cried some more, curling myself up in a ball in the bed. Blood drops dripping down my skin. Why did I do this? Because I couldn't help myself, help Michel, back then. Because, now that I remember I feel every hit, every kick. I cringe at the memories twisting my face. I breath in and out and sit on a comfortable position. Did Michael remember? Did he hid it? Why would my dad give me this box, did he knew? I grabbed my phone and looked at the black screen.

Alex: Hi Micheal

Michel: Hey there sis! Everything alright?

Alex: Actually... I need to ask you something?

Alex: Do you remember our childhood?

Micheal: Alex...

Alex: Do you?

Micheal: I don't Al, why do you ask? Now that I think of it, my childhood has never been there, my earliest memories was that time when we were at the park with dad...

Alex: No, nothing. I just found it weird that I can't remember. Gtg love you bro.

I couldn't hurt him like that. Even if I wanted to tell him, I wouldn't want to hurt him. I decided i needed some air. Phil was worried, I'll text him that I will be out. Typing the number on the messages section I thought, he is a good guy. Maybe we can actually be friends.

Alex: Hi Phil. I'm going for a walk. If I'm not in the dorm when you and Cass arrive don't worry. Alex.

I did my hair in a messy bun and put some makeup to hide the residues of me crying. I deeply inhaled and looked at my messy and dirty clothes. I changed into a shirt with a pikachu on it and some black jeans. I walked out of my dorm with the intention of heading to the gardens, maybe to the cafeteria to get a snack.

When I arrived to the cafeteria I recognized a face. That guy...Dan? yes, Dan. This time I did not try to hide, I was to tired to. And so what if he saw me, so what if he knew I am a looser. Then, he waved at me. "Hi! Got time now?" I hesitated on weather he was talking to me or not so I quietly answered. "Ye-yes" He smiled at me "Come here let's talk"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hi guys! Sorry for not writing I have been very overwhelmed. Sorry this is also short, I will try to get more inspiration.

- Vicky :3