Soap(Smut) pt 2/2

Soap gently pressed his lips to mine. His lips were soft and moved quickly. "Mmmm" I hummed. His hands traveled up my shirt. His fingers went over my scars from top surgery. They traveled up to my nipples, rubbing over them gently. He watched me closely, seeing my reaction. "A-ah, S-soap" I mumbled into the kiss. He broke the kiss and slipped my shirt off. He looked at my chest scars, his fingers slowly tracing over them. "You're so handsome my love" he cooed into my ear. That felt nice to hear. He started to plant kisses along my jawline. While he did that he slid a hand down to my pants, slowly slipping it into my boxers. He rubbed gently around my clit. "Aah fuckkk S-soap" I moaned out. He moved his kisses to my neck and collar bone. He started rubbing his fingers along my folds, teasing my entrance. He pushed three in at once, causing my back to arch slightly. "Fuckkkk" I whined. Soap chuckled at my reaction. He pulled them out then used the wetness that now surrounded his fingers to wet up my clit. "G-god damn Soap-" I mumbled out. He slid his hand out of my pants. "Are you absolutely positive this is okay?" Soap asked me one last time. "Yes fuck yes Soap, please I need you" I begged for him. He slid down my pants and boxers, tossing them aside on the ground by my shirt. I felt a bit awkward, I was completely naked and he had all his clothes on. "Are you alright, you tensed up all of a sudden" he said, gently caressing my cheek. "Mhmm keep going" I mumbled, loving his gentle touch. His gentleness made me feel warm, his hands were so rough but his touch was so soft. He kept his hand on my cheek for a few seconds, gently caressing it with his thumb. He moved his hand to my thigh, placing one on each of my thighs. He slowly moved downward until I could only see his eyes looking up at me from in-between my thighs. Slowly he licked along my slit, his tongue penetrating it for a second before it was forced upward. He then made his way to my clit, which was throbbing at this point. He slowly wrapped his lips around it and began gently sucking on it. "A-ah god fuckk" I muttered, my hips bucking up at the pleasure. I didn't want to be too loud, I didn't want everyone to hear me. He kept sucking on it, being gentle with it. I kept moaning, progressively getting louder. I watched him slowly pull away, a string of saliva connecting his lips to my clit. He got back over top of me, eyeing every bit of my body. He looked like he didn't know where to start. I reached my hands up and put one on each of his cheeks. I pulled his face to mine, a light and gentle kiss. I pulled at the waistband of his pants. He gently shook his head at my movement and broke the kiss. "Please Soap" I said, pulling his waistband harder. He sighed and started to pull down his pants. He tossed them to the side. I sat up and looked up at him. "Still too much clothes for my liking" I said. "You sure are impatient" he said. I slowly slid my hands under his shirt. I felt around, sliding my hands up slowly. I slowly took his shirt off. "That better love?" He asked. I looked down at his boxers, seeing his obvious bulge. There was a small wet spot where he had a small bit of precum. "Still too much for my liking" I said, looking back up at him. I pulled at the waistband of his boxers. I looked up at him and he nodded at me. I slowly pulled them down, revealing his very erect dick. He gently pushed me back on the bed. "You got condoms in here?" He asked. I leaned over to the bedside table and opened a drawer. I pulled out a condom and a small bottle of lube. He grabbed them. He tore open the condom wrapper with his teeth, pulling it out and slowly rolling it onto his dick. He then dumped a little bit of lube in his hand and stroked his cock a few times before aligning it with my entrance. I moaned loudly as he slowly pushed himself in me. I was sure the entirety of the crew downstairs could hear me. Soap placed a hand over my mouth, looking at me. "As much as I'd love to hear you, this isn't the best place for being loud" He said as he slowly began thrusting into me. He gently kissed around my neck and jawline, leaving small marks on my neck but making them not too noticable. "Faster Soap... Fuck-" I mumbled, trying not to scream with pleasure. He felt so good, each thrust was more and more pleasurable. He followed my command, going faster and a little harder than before. He grabbed my hips, rather tight. He moved me slightly so that my bottom half was tilted slightly upward. That small repositioning was enough to help him get my good spot. I let out strings of loud moans, trying to keep them as quiet as I possibly could. My body was making sudden jolts and movements on its own. I could feel a small bit of drool escaping the corner of my mouth. "Ah- fuck Soap-!" I moaned out, my hips bucking slightly upward. I tightened around him, feeling a knot in my stomach. He kept the same pace he was going, with small grunts and huffing the most I got out of him. "J-johnny" I muttered out. He looked down at me. "Fuckin hell you feel good" he moaned out between breaths. "F-fuck I'm close!" I mumbled, gripping onto his shoulders. "Me too love" he muttered, his thrusts becoming sloppier by the second. "A-aaah! F-fuck Soap!" I moaned feeling that knot release. Soap thrusted a few more times before he came. He slipped himself out of me and took off the condom, tossing it into the trash can by my bed. "I'll be right back love" he said, gently kissing my cheek before getting up. He grabbed a blanket and quickly wrapped it around his waist. He walked out of the room for a second before walking back in with a wet wash cloth. He gently cleaned me up, being extra gentle around my clit. He then grabbed me a new pair of boxers and a shirt. He put them on me. He grabbed his boxers off the floor and out them on. "Let's go to my room, your bed is a bit...wet" he said. I nodded my head. He picked me up and walked out. He walked down to hall with me to his room. He shut the door after we entered and laid me down on his bed. He then got in bed next to me. He cuddled up behind me, pressing soft and gentle kisses to my neck. "I love you y/n, that'll never change" he said, pressing one last kiss to my neck. "I love you too Soap" I mumbled sleepily. I slowly drifted off to sleep.