Nightmares-Gaz(fluff)

(Not sure why the title said Alejandro💀, I fixed it)

I jolted awake, my breathing was heavy. I had a nightmare but I don't remember what it was about. I slowly got out of bed, being careful to not wake Gaz. I walked out of the room and into our living room. I sat down and just let my mind wander for a bit. I could feel tears burning down my cheeks. It was scary, I have nightmares a lot but they aren't usually this bad. I must've fallen asleep at some point while I was staring off into space. "Baby?" I woke up to Gaz's voice. I looked around and saw him standing in the hallway. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Love what are you doing out here?" He asked softly, walking over to me. I didn't answer him. I was a bit confused because I didn't remember falling asleep. He knelt down infront of me, gently cupping my cheeks. "Your eyes are puffy, have you been crying?" He asked softly, gently caressing my cheek with his thumb. I still didn't say anything, I was still a bit confused. "Love talk to me, I wanna know what's going on" he said softly. Worry had taken over his face. "I.. I had a nightmare, I didn't know what to do so I wandered out here, then I just fell asleep after a bit" I mumbled, my eyes starting to water. "Hey hey, it's okay my love, I've got you" he said, hugging me. I tightly squeezed him, burying my face in the crook of his neck. We stayed like that for a while, me letting out quiet sobs and him whispering sweet nothings into my ears. He stood up, bringing me up with him.  I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Back to bed my love" He said, carrying me back to bed. He gently laid me down on the bed. He cuddled up with me, cupping my face with his hands. "I've got you love, I won't let anything happen to you" Gaz said, kissing everywhere he could on my face. I gave a soft chuckle. I gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "You're so cute my love" He said, snuggling his head into the crook of my neck. He planted several small kisses around my neck. "Mmmm" I hummed. "Such a cutie you are" he cooed, kissing everywhere he could. "Stop it!" I said while laughing. "Never!" He chuckled, continuing to kiss me all over my face and neck, starting to spread to my chest. I was giggling a lot. After a few more kisses, he set his chin on my chest and looked up at me. "You are so goofy" I said, followed by a light chuckle. "But it cheers you up doesn't it" He said. "I guess it does" I said, running my hands through his hair. "Then I did my job right" he said, smiling. He moved next to me and pulled me closer to him. "I'm not going anywhere, whenever you wake up I'll still be here for you, whether it be to comfort you after another nightmare or to tell you good morning" he whispered into my ear. He kissed my neck gently. "I love you Gaz" I mumbled quietly. "I love you too" he said. He gave me gentle kisses here and there as I slowly fell asleep.