Gone Awol: Chapter 1 {sweat and tears}

The Doors swung open as Large men with rifles scrambled inside. They Formed a semi circle blocking me from the door.

Slugs, The name theses Humans have earned from their appearance. They all wore big baggy white suites covering them from head to toe. Their only visual features were their eyes,which was covered by a tinted green glass.

They took up all the space in my small room which basically only consistented of a small cot and a circle window bared with silver Pipes. The window looked out to a dense pine tree forest. The floor, the ceiling and the wall were all white.

On the bed was a young girl. She had long Thick curly brown hair. She had Caramel skin and And amber eyes. She had Chubby cheeks and was short in height.

The young girl was wearing only a white hospital gown.

Before the Guards walked in she was just looking out the window. Envying thw birds that sung of freedom

"You may Stand" Ordered one of the Slugs. She took her time getting up.Making a man with a gun angry is not normally a bright idea. But She knew that she cost them too much money for them to do anything serious.

The young girl turned to look at the large men blocking the door. She had been there for 15 years. She knew the drill. The schedule. The appointments. Everything.

Dannelia(or Danny for short;she named herself.) rubbed her big hazel colored eyes and peered over at the intruder .She yanked off the rubber band from her wrist with her teeth and tied long curly, Chocolate, Hair into a messy bun.

"You may Stand" Repeated the slug a little irritated.

Danny finally got off her bed and stood before them. She was Much smaller then them.The Officers Piled out not turning there back on her. She followed close behind.

She followed them down a dimly light Corridor. White walls . White ceiling. White tiles. It smelled of rubbing alcohol and plastic .

She trailed them for about thirty minutes till they came to a stop at a large Metal Door. The Head slug of the group pulled out a card and swiped. The door replied with a loud beep. The Slug motioned for her to go inside first.

Once Inside she noticed that she was not alone.

The Room Was large in length, width and Height. On the Left was a Glass wall with Men and women in white coats on pressing buttons on the giant control panel and scurrying around like mice. The rest of the room was Completely Bare. All White and not a splash of color.

Their in the middle of the barren field was her identical twin , Dylannia. But 'her family' called her Dylan. They were almost the same except for one main difference. Eye Color. While Danny's were an amber Brown,hers were silver.

Her triplet made eye contact gave a weak smile.

Next to her was Koda, The third of the triplets. His hair was only up to his shoulder with silver eyes.He was a couple of Inches taller than the girls and was on the skinnier side.

He gave a wink and a smirk as Danny walked to her spot.

The Last Biological sibling in the room. was little Jewel, 7 years old and Very Light brown eyes. She was darker then the rest of them and had darker hair that had more volume then length.

Jewel's Best friend was , An Asian girl with copper hair and and a soft face. She had rosy cheeks and a brightening smile. And was very inquisitive.

Danny stood next to Krystal and waited for the last two to show up. A few minutes went by and the doors opened. Bubba, their Biological older brother walked in. He took the spot next to Danny. He was about a a foot taller and a year older,he also had light brown eyes. Last but not least was Buff,Short for Young Buffalo. He named himself that when they had left their information folders out and found out his heritage