Chapter 3

TW: Swearing, mentions of abuse, blood , scars and threatening (I think) Let me know if more should be added.

POV Y/N

"Why the fuck are there 3 kids in my living room?!" I whisper yelled.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH." The kids scream, shaking. 'They can't be older then 18 at most. How and why are they here and why do they look so fucken familiar?' I asked myself, I turn on the light to get a better look at them.

"Please don't hurt us." The one with brown curly hair pleaded. I felt bad so I put down the knife and walked to them.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you guys." As I look around, I can see that there is blood on the floor. "First I want you 3 to sit on the couch there, while I go and try to find something to bandage you guys up." I spoke. They nod and move over to the couch, as I went to get the medical supplies and get Zarah, Michael and Emily. As I open my door, I am greeted by Zarah and the kids.

"Is everything ok?" Asked Zarah.

"Yeah, everything is fine, there are 3 teenagers in the lounge room and don't worry you can bring the kids out I think it might help to calm them down. I'm going to get the medical supplies." I spoke, Zarah nodded and walked out with the kids. When I get what I need, I walk back into the living room and see everyone sitting on ither the floor or couch talking.

"Sissy, can we put the TV?" Asked Emily.

I look at Zarah who nodded. "What do you say after?" I asked.

"Please?" Asked Emily and Michael.

"Okay. Just give me a couple of minutes." I said. They nodded. "Okay, first things first, what are your names?" I asked the 3 teenagers.

"My names Tubbo, this is Tommy and that's Ranboo." Answered Tubbo. 'Aren't those the names of the 3 boys from the paintings I bought yesterday? You know what I will fuggier this out tomorrow right now I need to take care of them' I thought to myself.

"Thank you. My names Y/N this is Zarah, Michael and Emily. How old are you guys, you can't be older then 18 at most." I spoke.

"I'm 18." Said Tubbo

"I'm 18." Said Tommy

"I'm 18. How old are you guys?" Asked Ranboo

"I'm 19, Zarah is 17, Michael is 3 and Emily is 2." I answered Ranboo's question. "Hey Zarah, do you, Emily and Michael want to go and microwave some Popcorn." Zarah nodded.

"Umm, what's a Tv?" Asked Ranboo

"It's something that we can watch shows and movies on. Now, is it ok if I ask a couple of questions?" I asked. Tubbo and Ranboo nod while Tommy just looks at the floor. "Where did you come from, hang on let me word that better, umm, where do you live and how did you get here?" I asked while starting to treat their wounds.

"How do we know we can trust you?" Asked Tommy coldly while making eye contact with me. I sigh.

"Look, I know how hard it can be to trust people, believe me I know. But I promise I will not hurt you guys" I answer looking up at them. Tommy nods.

"We live in a kingdom, called the Artic Empire." Spook Tubbo.

"We were Running around the main hall of the castle, because we were being chased by my older brother's Wilbur and Technoblade. After we pranked them. While we were running, out the corner of my eye I can see that our paintings where sort of rippled like when you throw a rock into water. I tell Ranboo and Tubbo, we walk up to our own paintings and touch them, next thing we know we are here." Explained Tommy.