Chapter 8

TW: Yelling, swearing, mentions of abuse, scars and yelling (Like a lot of yelling).

POV Tommy

Parents

Accept      Decline

"Fucken hell, not again!" I heard Y/N yell.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" I asked.

"It's my so-called parents, they're calling me again." Answered Y/N.

"Are you guys ok? We heard Y/N yell." Asked Ranboo running into the living room with Tubbo and Zarah behind him carrying Michael and Emily.

"Zarah, take the kids to the play room and stay there until I say so." Said Y/N.

"It's them again, isn't it?" Asked Zarah, Y/N nodded. Zarah turned to the kids and told them to follow her. As they walked away Y/N turned so she was facing us.

"Heads up, if you guys want to listen in, you're all gonna have to be dead silent ok." Said Y/N. We all nod. She hits accept and puts it on speaker.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" We hear a female voice yell, which I'm guessing is her adoptive mom.

"Why would I tell you guys of all people where I am, Kasandra?" Spoke Y/N, Trying to keep calm.

"We are your parents, we have the right to know!" Yelled Kasandra. I saw Y/N roll her eyes.

"You mean adopted parents and you have no right to know where I am." Said Y/N.

"TELL US WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE!" We hear a male voice yell.

"I'm not fucken telling you guys shit Victor!" Yelled Y/N.

"THIS IS NOT HOW WE RAISED YOU Y/N." Yelled Victor.

'Oh shit, this is not going to end well.' I thought to myself. I looked over to Tubbo and Ranboo knowing that we're thinking of the same thing.

"What do you mean 'this isn't how we raised you'?" Y/N ask raising her voice a little bit while asking.

"I MEAN WE RAISED YOU TO BE BETTER THAN THIS!" Yelled Victor.

"SO ABUSING ME WAS YOU GUYS RAISING ME?!? I HAVE SCARS ON MYSELF FROM YOU GUYS FUCKEN HURTING ME, I WAS 15 YEARS OLD WHEN YOU HAD MICHAEL! AT 15 YEARS OLD I HAD TO LEARN HOW TO RAISE A CHILD, I WAS LEFT TO RAISE MY LITTLE BROTHER WHILE YOU GUYS WERE DOING GOD KNOWS WHAT! MICHAEL HAS ZERO SCARS ON HIM THANKS TO ME, GOD I'M SO FUCKEN GLAD I LEFT WHEN I WAS 17 AND TOOK MICHAEL WITH ME!" Yelled Y/N.

'Yep she is definitely my sister, fucken hell remind me to never get on her bad side.' I thought to myself.

"WE WANT TO SEE OUR SON!" Yelled Kasandra.

"NO, I WILL NEVER LET YOU LAY A FINGER ON HIM ,LET ALONE SEE HIM AGAIN AND HE IS NOT YOUR SON. YOU MAY BE HIS BIOLOGICAL PARENTS, BUT THAT MEANS NOTHING, HE HAS ALREADY FOUND TWO NEW PEOPLE THAT TREAT HIM AND SHOW HIM LOVE, UNLIKE YOU TWO DID TO EITHER OF US. I'M JUST HAPPY HE FOUND TWO PEOPLE WHO TREAT HIM LIKE THEIR OWN!" Yelled Y/N, while looking at Tubbo and Ranboo giving them a warm smile and they smiled back.

"YOU FUCKEN BITCH HOW DARE YOU TALK TO US LIKE THAT!" Yelled Victor.

"NO, HOW DARE YOU THINK YOU CAN CALL ME AND GET WHAT YOU WANT, NOW IF YOU CALL ME AGAIN, TRY TO TRACK ME DOWN I WILL TAKE YOU GUYS TO COURT AND YOU KNOW THAT I WILL WIN. SO NEVER EVER CALL, TEXT OR GET IN CONTACT WITH ME AGAIN, THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING!" Yelled Y/N hanging up the phone and flopping down on the couch.

"Hey Y/N, are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm ok, I'm so sorry you had to hear and see all that." Said Y/N while apologising.

"It's ok. I thought it was kind of cool." Said Tubbo, me and Ranboo nodded our heads, while Y/N stood back up in front of us.

"I just have two things to say. One, fucken hell you're scary when you're mad so remind me to never get on your bad side. Two I don't even want to know what you and Technoblade are like when you both team up and are mad or just team up in general, that would be some scary fucken shit right there." I said. We all broke out into a fit of laughter.

"Ok, we should all head to bed now. We have some things to get done around here and I want you guys to meet a couple of people as well. Also I got a message from Zarh saying that the kids are asleep and that she will stay and sleep with them." Said Y/N. We all nod and start to get ready for bed. I can finally get a good night's sleep knowing that after years of searching I finally found my sister. Not long after laying down in bed I fall asleep, wondering what the future is now going to be like when Y/N is finally reunited with everyone back home.

A/N : Hey guys finally found the motivation to update. Sorry if this chapter is a mess I  wrote this right after a breackdown and it is also currently 11;57 pm where I live as well. Hope your all doing well. Also one last thing THANK YOU FOR 40 READS, It might not seem like a lot to everyone else but it's a big deal for me so again thank you al so so much.

I also created a YouTube channle. If you guys wanted to go and cheak it out that would a amazing, feel free to subscribe if you want that would fantastic. (You don't ha ve to if you don't want to it's your choice.) 

https://www.youtube.com/@sapphireblue7

Words: 831 (Sorry about the short chapter, I will try to do better in the future for you guys.)

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night.

- SapphireBlue