Escape

If I don't have to get my hands dirty, they won't. As soon as the Galpin's left and I heard my mom get into the shower, I went straight to my room with the car keys in my pocket. I locked the door and shut the light off. I piled my pillows under my covers and opened my window. Slowly, I climbed out without trying to make any noise.

I climbed down from the second floor using the wines and I jumped into the car. I wasn't holding in the secret anymore. Xavier was caught because I didn't spoke up soon enough. He was taken and I didn't even get to say goodbye. I had to tell Wednesday because I know she will finish the job for me.

I drove as fast as I could to get to Nevermore Academy. It was all gonna be worth that speeding ticket.

I parked the car behind some trees and snuck my way into the dormitories. I had to find the right one without getting caught. I was walking down the hall when I noticed the family red head on the other side. I melted into my shadow so that I couldn't be seen. I didn't come back out until she had officially left.

I continued to walk down the hallways, looking for something to give me a good idea as to where her dorm could be. That's when I noticed some loud typing coming from one of the rooms. That has to be it. She seemed to be the type to write with a type writer.

Urgently I knocked on the door. The blonde haired girl opened it. "Uhh hi?"

I barged in and closed the door behind me. Wednesday turned around and saw me. She stood up and approached me.

"What are you doing her?" Wednesday asked.

"I'm not supposed to say anything, but they got the wrong guy." I blurted out.

"What do you mean?" Wednesday questioned.

"Tyler is the Hyde. Miss Thornhill admitted it to me. Tyler even threatened me. I've known for weeks and I didn't say anything because if I did, Miss Thornhill would've ruined me. And I was too scared to risk that. But after what Tyler did to Xavier I can't keep it in any longer. Tyler framed Xavier. He admitted it to me!" I exclaimed.

"Do you have proof?" Enid asked.

I shrugged cause I didn't exactly have valid proof. None that I could think of anyway.

"I lost my phone that one night when we were looking through the meeting house. Remember the meeting house? I had Xavier call it and it was located in the woods. Then few minutes Later Tyler came back with it. I mean, how else could he have gotten it. Isn't that suspicious?"

"Could've been a coincidence." Wednesday stated bluntly.

"What about Miss Thornhill and Tyler's strange relationship?"

"When Does Miss Thornhill even talk to Tyler?" Enid questioned.

"How could you guys act like this? I'm telling the truth!" I pleaded.

The door knocked and Enid opened it before I could give myself a chance to go into hiding. Miss Thornhill was on the other side. Her e expression didn't change cause she must've expected my presence.

"It is way past visiting hours, Miss Emerson." She informed me. "I see that you are under distress about your dear friend Xavier, but I don't think spreading rumors is not an appropriate source of action, now is it."

Wednesday and Enid glanced at each other. I spun back around to face them. "You don't understand-"

"Come along dear," She pulled me away. "I apologize for her presence. It must be the emotional trauma."

She pulled me down the hallway. "Wednesday, You have to listen to me! Please! It's a lie! It's all a lie!"

Wednesday closed the door so it was just back to being her and Enid.